Did they take away the long trip notification at lax ??

SorryBluetoothOnly

Probably...that was a nice feature. Remember, we are in 180 Days of Uber Changing their MINDS

Giving something and then taking it away just a few weeks later was a terrible look for them. If nothing else, it shows how stupid they are as an organization. They say that they didn't know it would increase ETAs until it was tested in the field. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that. Just ask any driver with an IQ above 75 and they could tell you.

I'm also not quite sure if I believe their reasoning for taking it away. It's somewhat logical, but the company hasn't earned my trust and everything they tell drivers is deceptive.

UberLaLa

Giving something and then taking it away just a few weeks later was a terrible look for them. If nothing else, it shows how stupid they are as an organization. They say that they didn't know it would increase ETAs until it was tested in the field. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that. Just ask any driver with an IQ above 75 and they could tell you.

I'm also not quite sure if I believe their reasoning for taking it away. It's somewhat logical, but the company hasn't earned my trust and everything they tell drivers is deceptive.

And the 2 they left us with are now less effective then they were :mad:

Nino818

has anyone received one from there this week??
The other day I got a +60 from LA n it turned out to be West Hollywood but the next day I got a simi valley n it didn't say anything so that's not 100% some days it works some days it doesnt