Did they take away NON CORE earnings boosts?

eman1122

I was wondering the same thing. I finally qualified for the "Uber Games" with a silver medal. I noticed that in the app it doesn't say whether or not the boost is for the core area yet the core area is outlined with the multiplier displayed in that area. I also read the email and the even though the email says it's for the core area, the fine print says it's good for the entire LA county. Uber needs to get their crap together.

Muziklyfe3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was wondering the same thing. I finally qualified for the "Uber Games" with a silver medal. I noticed that in the app it doesn't say whether or not the boost is for the core area yet the core area is outlined with the multiplier displayed in that area. I also read the email and the even though the email says it's for the core area, the fine print says it's good for the entire LA county. Uber needs to get their crap together.
I was just gonna hit up all you SGV peeps to see if you got anything. Im really not wanting to commute to LA to do rides. If i gotta bring a pax out thats fine, but i dont want to HAVE TO go driving down there. Damn.

UberIsAllFubared

Not sure if it will. But those non core areas won't be getting rides anymore. Lol

On a whim fuber might bring it back but looks like they are focusing on weaNing drivers off boost by decreasing it.
You are exactly right. They are trying to see how much the slaves will drive for... not gonna be me. I would be working right now, but when I saw these incentives, I went right back to sleep. My guess, after 10:01 its gonna be a sea of red.