Did not receive money after instant pay.

Aglagrosa

So I've been driving Uber for a few months now. I've been using instant pay for the whole time I've been driving. Never had an issue. I clicked on it 3 hours ago and still haven't received it in my account. Yes it is a regular bank account. Yes it is a regular debit.
I've contacted support and they're reasoning is that in small banks and credit unions it akes 1-3 business days.
1.) Chase - not small
2.) Never had a problem before
3.) It is easy to cut and paste your disclaimer from your instant pay column.
4.) Just don't offer any excuse if you hadn't check what the information I've forwarded.
The help page of the pay column asks what financial institution I have on file and I clearly entered chase. Which is the same account I've had with Uber from the beginning.
Anyone else having Mary go round excuses as to why they do not have their money / pay that they've earned?

SurgeWarrior

So I've been driving Uber for a few months now. I've been using instant pay for the whole time I've been driving. Never had an issue. I clicked on it 3 hours ago and still haven't received it in my account. Yes it is a regular bank account. Yes it is a regular debit.
I've contacted support and they're reasoning is that in small banks and credit unions it akes 1-3 business days.
1.) Chase - not small
2.) Never had a problem before
3.) It is easy to cut and paste your disclaimer from your instant pay column.
4.) Just don't offer any excuse if you hadn't check what the information I've forwarded.
The help page of the pay column asks what financial institution I have on file and I clearly entered chase. Which is the same account I've had with Uber from the beginning.
Anyone else having Mary go round excuses as to why they do not have their money / pay that they've earned?
You're not alone..however the first one I sent is still in transfer, the 2nd one I sent a few hours later went through, this is odd! Sent a message and no response yet.

Last edited:

SurgeWarrior

I logged off...no more trips until this is resolved. For a tech company..they have a lot of tech issues! I do remember this happening a few ago..only took an hour..this is way beyond that!

Subjugator

I can't even pay for gas. This is bad. And after borrowing a cash advance after maxing my card I'm still short 3 bucks to pay my bills that are already in middle of taking out of my account.

SurgeWarrior

I can't even pay for gas. This is bad. And after borrowing a cash advance after maxing my card I'm still short 3 bucks to pay my bills that are already in middle of taking out of my account.
I think this might have to do with promo/free trips..check the fare details to see if any of the riders paid 0