• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Did LYFT up their STACKED RIDE lever in GTA?

Is Lyft stacking riders for you?

• Yes

• No

• Lyft is a shit company.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kurt Halfyard

Author
Saturday and Sunday this weekend had a lot of 'stacked queued' rides on LYFT.
(Although Friday was just as busy, not I did not experience any of this stacking.)

Like METRO3 , I dislike LYFT's stacking of rides because it 'automatically accepts' them.
I cannot see either PAX RATING or PICK-UP distance.

Thus I am faced with the decision, after dropping off current pax, of being forced to cancel the next ride which automatically is in progress if I don't like the pick-up distance or the location (ahem...REBEL).

More importantly, I cannot see PAX RATING, and it causes my own Driver Rating to slide down, which then gives me less leverage to blugeon LYFT call centre with a 4.99 rating...which has been getting results quickly.

When people say Ratings don't give you money, it's not 100% accurate, as it's easeir to convince a Driver Support L1 or their Supervisor (L2) if you are in the top 5 percentile of driver, that your case is legit and should be dealt with expediently.

Kurt Halfyard

Author
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Since when does cancelling a ride on Lyft reduce your rating?
Acceptance Rate.
However if I don’t know the rating of Pax, I could be getting a very low rated passenger which will very likely rate low as well. I tend to only pick up Pax with a 4.8 or higher. It makes my work a lot less stressful, and it keeps my own rating up, and the drama (Drive thru, unscheduled stops, back seat drivers, rude or disrespectful people) to a minimum.

METRO3

I started putting app in "last ride" mode to prevent that.
Ya i just recently thought of that though on the weekend I kept forgetting to enable it during the ride. It's hard to remember to do it every time.

No qued rides today for me. Hmmm I wonder if I will get any this week since im on the ride challenge. We will see.

I sent this yesterday to their developers
20181210_222006.jpg

I doubt they actually have an open ticket or will implement this change any time soon.

Gone_in_60_seconds

Saturday and Sunday this weekend had a lot of 'stacked queued' rides on LYFT.
(Although Friday was just as busy, not I did not experience any of this stacking.)

Like METRO3 , I dislike LYFT's stacking of rides because it 'automatically accepts' them.
I cannot see either PAX RATING or PICK-UP distance.

Thus I am faced with the decision, after dropping off current pax, of being forced to cancel the next ride which automatically is in progress if I don't like the pick-up distance or the location (ahem...REBEL).

More importantly, I cannot see PAX RATING, and it causes my own Driver Rating to slide down, which then gives me less leverage to blugeon LYFT call centre with a 4.99 rating...which has been getting results quickly.

When people say Ratings don't give you money, it's not 100% accurate, as it's easeir to convince a Driver Support L1 or their Supervisor (L2) if you are in the top 5 percentile of driver, that your case is legit and should be dealt with expediently.
I though automatic accepts only happens when you accept a LYFT Shared?

dmoney155

Are any of you experiencing Lyft adding a ride while you are on an existing ride?

Its been happening to me for the past few days. Ill be dropping a pax off and my phone will beep and say a new rider has been added to your que.

I dont see the location of the rider until i have ended the current ride I am on. And I never see the new riders rating (Lyft rider rating is pretty important because a lot of them are douchbags)

I've been canceling the new riders and now recieved a warning from Lyft that I'll be deactivated.

These are not Lyft Line passengers.

Doesnt this negate the fact that we are contractors who have the ability to accept and decline rides as we feel?
You need to remove them from you queue before you drop off.. this way it doesnt go against your cancel/acceptance rate.
I do that all the time. I'm not even sure if the stacked ones come with bonus if there is a pt. So I rather remove from queue and wait till I get proper ping that shows rating and any bonuses.

Uberchampion

You need to remove them from you queue before you drop off.. this way it doesnt go against your cancel/acceptance rate.
I do that all the time. I'm not even sure if the stacked ones come with bonus if there is a pt. So I rather remove from queue and wait till I get proper ping that shows rating and any bonuses.
Dmoney. How do you do this in Lyfts piece of shit app?

Uberchampion

Click on the stacked user.... so you have one you currently transporting (one on the left most side), then once you have stacked one, there is another one next to it. You click on that one and there will be option to remove from queue.
Thank you very much

hooj

Click on the stacked user.... so you have one you currently transporting (one on the left most side), then once you have stacked one, there is another one next to it. You click on that one and there will be option to remove from queue.
Thank you