Did I mess up the $1k referral bonus?

mizzrock

I told my referral she could get her ride by March 5th 11:59p
She had an emergency and was approved March 4th but couldn't take the ride until March 5th she did and I have received no emails (like confirming the bonus) and she hasn't either. It's now March 24th and lyft won't tell me about her application cause it's "private" I'm seriously peeved.

Ubermanpt

You should have got an email from lyft for your weekly statement showing the $1000 as misc payment. If you didn't , then it would seem you didnt get the bonus. If you did, then it should hit your account. It seems for most people , that $1000 showed up the week after the drivers first ride

mizzrock

You should have got an email from lyft for your weekly statement showing the $1000 as misc payment. If you didn't , then it would seem you didnt get the bonus. If you did, then it should hit your account. It seems for most people , that $1000 showed up the week after the drivers first ride
That makes no sense. How do I not get my $1k?

Ubermanpt

That makes no sense. How do I not get my $1k?
Don't know. It said if the first ride was completed by midnight March 5th, bonus would be paid. Those who qualified got an email congratulating them so seems something is up. You need to have the person you referred contact lyft and see what is going on

mizzrock

Don't know. It said if the first ride was completed by midnight March 5th, bonus would be paid. Those who qualified got an email congratulating them so seems something is up. You need to have the person you referred contact lyft and see what is going on
Yes I was just confirming it was midnight March 5th she took her ride at 3p March 5th and I received no email she said she didn't either. I'm questioning if she put her code in (my code) but I was physically there at the lyft event in sf (at 16th & Vermont)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-25-08-56-30.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-25-08-56-30.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 34

UberDesson

I told my referral she could get her ride by March 5th 11:59p
She had an emergency and was approved March 4th but couldn't take the ride until March 5th she did and I have received no emails (like confirming the bonus) and she hasn't either. It's now March 24th and lyft won't tell me about her application cause it's "private" I'm seriously peeved.

Did your referee get emails saying he/she passed the mentor ride and background check? If yes, use those emails and take Lyft to a small claim court. Did your referee put your referral code in when applying? If not, then there's nothing you can do.

mizzrock

Did your referee get emails saying he/she passed the mentor ride and background check? If yes, use those emails and take Lyft to a small claim court. Did your referee put your referral code in when applying? If not, then there's nothing you can do.
They made an account before the promotion and just never used it.