• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Did I get ripped off?

Nick781

I picked up two people and one went to one location the second pax said they are going to a different location. This was a uber pool request as far as I remember. So that is a set fare. But they changed the address after I dropped off the first person. So I feel like I was not compensated. It was a very low fare.

mizzrock

If it was 1 pickup with 2 people and you had 2 stops from that 1 pickup (meaning you picked nobody else up) then it's sounding like they used you..

painfreepc

I picked up two people and one went to one location the second pax said they are going to a different location. This was a uber pool request as far as I remember. So that is a set fare. But they changed the address after I dropped off the first person. So I feel like I was not compensated. It was a very low fare.
Where is the link that says, uber pool is a set price....

thehappytypist

Author
The set price is just for the upfront pricing. They enter their destination, get a price, and that's what they pay but that doesn't affect the driver's fare - that's still calculated based on time/distance. However if the rider is dropped off more than 500 meters from the destination they entered, they no longer get the upfront price, it's billed as normal.