RDU regulations for Uber partners
Per RDU operating rules, drivers must adhere to the terms below. Failure to follow these rules may result in a citation - you will be solely responsible for handling these citations and paying any associated fines.
- You must wait for airport ride requests in the designated Uber staging lot (click here to navigate to the lot)
- All ride dropoffs must occur near the ticketing offices at Terminal 1 and on the Departures level at Terminal 2.
- All ride pickups must occur on the Arrivals level at "Prearranged Services" - Zone 1 at Terminal 1 and Zone 17 at Terminal 2
- RDU asks that you promptly load/unload your rider. Additionally, according to RDU requirements, you should not be curbside for more than a minute
- The Uber trade dress must always be displayed in your windshield. Get your trade dress here
- You may be asked to show your waybill. To access it, tap the “info” button that appears in your app