Did anyone not get their Quest $

JLaw1719

I hit 20 rides yesterday and it randomly came through on my 27th ride for the week today. My 30th ride saw me get the whole extra $5 immediately.

seymour

I hit both my 90 and 110 ride quests today but no money came through.
click on promotions to see that it has been registered, then send them a text saying it hasn't been paid. They will respond immediately telling you you are still short one ride.... then you can send them a copy of your screenshot.
This happened to me and it took 2 weeks for me to get paid.

dragnet

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
click on promotions to see that it has been registered, then send them a text saying it hasn't been paid. They will respond immediately telling you you are still short one ride.... then you can send them a copy of your screenshot.
This happened to me and it took 2 weeks for me to get paid.
It doesn't show up in promotions any more. It was there after 90 rides, and I did a screenshot then. But after I finished 110 everything disappeared. I did send in a text to support. We'll see what happens.

seymour

It doesn't show up in promotions any more. It was there after 90 rides, and I did a screenshot then. But after I finished 110 everything disappeared. I did send in a text to support. We'll see what happens.
don't click on ur promotion box up top, click on Trip Planner, lower right, then click on upcoming promotions - this is where it should show a congrats screen saying you have completed the quest. That's what I was referring to. Should still register there until the new Quest period takes effect tomorrow at 4am.

Good luck

dragnet

Same here did the 90 trips quest got nothing... emailed them got no response
Sounds like maybe they had a glitch in the system. I emailed and also got no response. That must mean the AI that does text responses couldn't come up with an answer. I picture coders and accountants running around like little chickens today to trying to resolve the problem.

Victorvnv

Sounds like maybe they had a glitch in the system. I emailed and also got no response. That must mean the AI that does text responses couldn't come up with an answer. I picture coders and accountants running around like little chickens today to trying to resolve the problem.
I got a response actually it said there is a glitch and they are working on it...

dragnet

I have a concern about this whole thing, that rather than a glitch, this is a function of cashflow. It would be a very bad sign if it was, but I have no way to authenticate it.

dragnet

Finally got a text response saying they're aware of the problem. No $ yet, though.

JLaw1719

I have a concern about this whole thing, that rather than a glitch, this is a function of cashflow. It would be a very bad sign if it was, but I have no way to authenticate it.
Raise your hand everyone, if you proposed this same idea at one time or another, and had this very man shoot it down.

dragnet

Raise your hand everyone, if you proposed this same idea at one time or another, and had this very man shoot it down.
Show me one place where this happened.
Post automatically merged:

I just did a search and, outside of this thread, I find no place where I've previously used the term "cashflow" or responded to anyone using the same term.

You're welcome to do the same search.

BeansnRice

Why is ride payment reporting and payroll processing always such an issue with Uber?
Lyft does not seem to have as many issues here..... some minor things but not like your money just doesn’t show up.
Post automatically merged:

Reactions: Bdj