Did anyone make any money yesterday?

Uber1111uber

I waited 45 mins with uber and lyft on finally got a Lyft request for "gogograndparent" turned off apps and stayed in.
I saw soooooo many drivers on the maps it was crazy. Did you guys make anything?
Post automatically merged:

Oh I also got an uber request 14 mins away with a 4.6 but obv declined

Ubergaldrivet

I waited 45 mins with uber and lyft on finally got a Lyft request for "gogograndparent" turned off apps and stayed in.
I saw soooooo many drivers on the maps it was crazy. Did you guys make anything?

Not here, I went home and enjoyed sitting on my deck. Nice PT work, love the flexibility even if you don’t make any money. I did set up several trips to the airports for the remainder of the month and May . Yes I carry that insurance, but my other business pays for it. Hahaha

in all honestly I quit last month, once the weather gets nice rides slow down a lot. School is out here, no surge at all on fubar, but lyft still has some? Prime time. Probably fake to get drivers to at least look?

Furface

Yesterday was decent for me. Hit some small surges and quest promos 5-10pm. Would have stayed out longer but I lost my muffler on a Shaker pothole lol!

Teach1

I start right from my home. Everyday it is nonstop. I went out at 4 -9 yesterday. Made 140. 15 rides.

Rosalita

If you are willing to do the grunt work, you will earn money Grunt work = take the pings and just drive wherever, whenever. If you insist on laying back for the really, really good Scheduled Ride stuff, you'll starve.

pizzaladee

I actually had a pretty good night. I took 7 rides, later at night. Everyone was delightful, 5/7 tipped, 5/7 had small surge attached, not one of them was drunk and coming from a bar. A couple short rides, one long ride (55 miles). $125 in 4 hours combined Uber and Lyft. I even got a tip on the 1.52 mile round trip to Walgreens, AND she was back in my car in under 2 minutes! She is a former Uber driver herself, so she knew the right way to do it.
I love when the night goes so smoothly!

Last edited:

Teach1

I’m retired. My schedule normally 8-11 am then 6-9 or 6-10 pm. When I stick to that I’ll make 60+ am then 140 pm but lately been goofing off sooo.

Rosalita

I start right from my home. Everyday it is nonstop. I went out at 4 -9 yesterday. Made 140. 15 rides.

Was that 4am to 9am or 4pm to 9pm? Oh nevermind. Saw above where you posted the time you're usually out driving. Thanks.

Teach1

8-11am then 4-10pm on weekends still 8-11am 6-1am set destination so I’m home by 2am. I really try to stick to this. This week I’m at $500 going into weekend. Hoping to make another 4-500. Total 900-1000. The best I’ve had is 1300 but that included sign on driver bonus from Lyft that I recruited. Again I’m retired and I do pick up virtually ALL rides.....long or short. The way I look at it it puts me in a different area. I can’t tell you how many times that long pickup has turned into 50 more dollars. It’s a chain....if I hadn’t picked up the long one. Yada yada yada