did anyone get the hourly incentive for this weekend

ubermonkey

im hourly this week i did my 30 rides for the week but im not seeing an incentive
for the weekend was wondering if anyone else on hourly got a weekend promo and if so can you post it thanks

I haven't gotten mine either, but Uber has sent them out late in the past (at least to me). What has me worried this time is that hourly incentives will usually show up in the app before I get the email (under upcoming promotions)...but it's not showing up today.

uberburgerman

I used to receive the hourly guarantee almost every weekend. I recently switched from LA county to OC county, not sure if I'll be able to receive it anymore. If not, I might request to switch back. But yeah, I haven't received the incentives in both email or in the app.

Green Porcupine

I used to receive the hourly guarantee almost every weekend. I recently switched from LA county to OC county, not sure if I'll be able to receive it anymore. If not, I might request to switch back. But yeah, I haven't received the incentives in both email or in the app.
What do you mean SWITCH, do we have to claim a switch?:eek:

Miker88

Uber is getting stingier with the hourly guarantees. For the first time since I started driving in March of this year I did not receive the hourly for the weekend. I only did 5 rides last week so I knew I wouldn't get Mon-Thursday hourly guarantee but was hopeful that I would get the weekend. In the past, I've always received the weekend hourly guarantee (at a minimum) whenever my ride count was 0-20.

No incentive = no driving.

RedCamry

Same... I got a new job so I didn't drive last week or this week yet, but was looking to drive tonight - BUT NO INCENTIVE! Weird...they are always there, I wonder what's going on? I know they don't HAVE to offer it, but this is the first time it hasn't appeared for me... thoughts?