Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Finally back to weekend rideshare after a 7ish month break. I left Easter eggs with candy in different parts of the car in hopes to add to pax day. Not a single passenger bothered to take the candy or egg :laugh:
A couple of times I found an egg open with the candy still inside. Interesting. Guess they just weren't feelin it, thought they were too "old", were afraid they were "stealing", or who knows. I also drive at night until sunrise so I don't get children often. Even the one kid I got didn't bother.

Before you guys get all "DON'T DO ANYTHING EXTRA FOR PAX JUST DO YOUR DAMN JOB AND DRIVE" Yeah yeah yeah I know! This was a one off that only costed me $6.40. Looks like the rest of that candy is going in the customer's candy jar at my regular job. That's fine because my car was starting to smell minty which I can't stand. I'll take the rest of the smarties for myself. I still get a kick out of the golden egg on my dashboard which recently took the place of a pumpkin. Yep I said recently.

View attachment 313941
Those look like they should have a cord and a battery.

Oh...and are you ******* kidding me? Easter eggs for ungrateful pax?

Finally back to weekend rideshare after a 7ish month break. I left Easter eggs with candy in different parts of the car in hopes to add to pax day. Not a single passenger bothered to take the candy or egg :laugh:
A couple of times I found an egg open with the candy still inside. Interesting. Guess they just weren't feelin it, thought they were too "old", were afraid they were "stealing", or who knows. I also drive at night until sunrise so I don't get children often. Even the one kid I got didn't bother.

Before you guys get all "DON'T DO ANYTHING EXTRA FOR PAX JUST DO YOUR DAMN JOB AND DRIVE" Yeah yeah yeah I know! This was a one off that only costed me $6.40. Looks like the rest of that candy is going in the customer's candy jar at my regular job. That's fine because my car was starting to smell minty which I can't stand. I'll take the rest of the smarties for myself. I still get a kick out of the golden egg on my dashboard which recently took the place of a pumpkin. Yep I said recently.

View attachment 313941
Holy crap!!! Another free candy van like @4StarPartner !!!

To the well known members who are familiar with Saduber’s threads, could one of you start a thread, like The Best of Saduber or something? His threads are the best!!!

I just read about the pax setting him up with her goddaughter. Another hilarious thread. I like how he took her to McD’s, Uber’s favorite restaurant.

Sorry OP to use your thread to ask my question.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
To the well known members who are familiar with Saduber's threads, could one of you start a thread, like The Best of Saduber or something? His threads are the best!!!

I just read about the pax setting him up with her goddaughter. Another hilarious thread. I like how he took her to McD's, Uber's favorite restaurant.

Sorry OP to use your thread to ask my question.
I like this idea!

View attachment 313941
I see you really like to drive. Me too

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.