Did anyone else get a 10.00 charge

luberslur

I just got charged for an ubereats bag that I did not receive! I also opted out of this service! They also emailed me when I opted out, saying its ok to opt out, then 2 weeks later a charge of 10.00 for a bag I never got! Wtf!!!!!!
Hey, can I have the bag?. I can put it to use and have it as my picnic bag for all my new backpage girls I take out on a date.

hangarcat

I just got charged for an ubereats bag that I did not receive! I also opted out of this service! They also emailed me when I opted out, saying its ok to opt out, then 2 weeks later a charge of 10.00 for a bag I never got! Wtf!!!!!!
Is it big enough to stash pax waters in?

tohunt4me

Wait till you get the cell phone bill !

JSM0713

I received my bag.... I was charged $10 for it.... I never accepted paying $10 for the bag... does anyone recall seeing them mention that bag was $10?

miauber1x831

I received my bag.... I was charged $10 for it.... I never accepted paying $10 for the bag... does anyone recall seeing them mention that bag was $10?
I remember seeing them say the bag was $10. I got an e-mail about UberEats a few weeks ago. I went to sign up and the last part of the signup process was to order the insulated bag and it said they would deduct $10 from my next pay statement. That was when I decided not to finish signing up for Eats.

mick511

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I did they told me to come down to office in Miami, that's 10.00 in gas for me to go down there!

mick511

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Emerson lee! Don't tell me to relax when it comes to messing with my money I take it seriously! Oh and FYI i am not a DUDE!

ChevyVolt

I, for one, would like to see how this resolves for you, mick511; hopefully in your favor. One would wish that animosity stay focused on the shared mutual oppression rather than ourselves. Good luck and thanks for sharing.