• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

DFW driver townhall with Uber Mgmt.

DukeOfDallas

Will never happen. DFW Ops Mgmt is afraid to interface with it's drivers.
When you have a company that is afraid to interact with its "business partners" what's that tell you?

My question would be, "Why are you reaching into drivers' pockets to fund an unsustainable earnings model"?

DukeOfDallas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Why is DFW one of the lowest driver rates in the country?"
"Do the accountable executive(s) benefit from these rate cuts?"

"Would you please disclose accountable executive(s) compensation before and after each rate cut?"

Last edited:

nighthawk398

justdrive, how many hours was that monday and wednesday and what hours? I have heard 4am to 7am is pretty good during the week, maybe I will try that next week

Manolo

Old Warrior, I like those figures. I can't seem to get over 130/night or less and I drive from 7pm to either midnight or 1AM. Would like to know your strategy which I think its a long shot request.

just drive

justdrive, how many hours was that monday and wednesday and what hours? I have heard 4am to 7am is pretty good during the week, maybe I will try that next week
Couple hours monday around 4 30 pm and wednesday was couple hours after 1 pm.
The best thing from wednesday is i have a new name for a cheap restaurant server that feels ok bossing an uber driver for $3.50 and no tip. I'll be visiting him soon

McGillicutty

Couple hours monday around 4 30 pm and wednesday was couple hours after 1 pm.
The best thing from wednesday is i have a new name for a cheap restaurant server that feels ok bossing an uber driver for $3.50 and no tip. I'll be visiting him soon
Haha, what restaurant?

McGillicutty

Pf chang north dallas on frankfurt. Mr Seth
Thanks. I know there's a lot of talk in another thread about tips and pax in the service industry, but I've had maybe 50/50. I've got good size tips from waiters/bartenders and I've been stiffed on an airport run by the owner of a main-stay deep ellum bar who carried 5 bowling balls in a suit case.

nighthawk398

Thanks. I know there's a lot of talk in another thread about tips and pax in the service industry, but I've had maybe 50/50. I've got good size tips from waiters/bartenders and I've been stiffed on an airport run by the owner of a main-stay deep ellum bar who carried 5 bowling balls in a suit case.
as long as Uber tells riders no need to tip I see why some people may not tip

McGillicutty

as long as Uber tells riders no need to tip I see why some people may not tip
The way Uber promotes it, and encourages the "WOW, I DON'T HAVE TO TIP! NOW I HAVE ENOUGH TO BUY THAT HERSHEY'S BIG BLOCK!" attitude, it surprises me so many people actually do tip. I've got some pretty big tips from the most unsuspecting pax. It's just not worth the irritation when pax don't tip, EXCEPT when I get an Uber driver who doesn't tip. I mentioned that in another thread a few months back.

Drive777

In LA the x drivers would kill for those earnings avg fare is prolly around 10$ here mang
Dallas rates are worse than LA, we're at $0.85 / mile and $0.10 / minute. Old Warrior works hard for his money, it's mostly distance runs to and from the suburbs. Lots of miles involved.