DFW Crackdown Warning photos taken !!

uberparadise

DFW is now cracking down on any UBER or LYFT drivers picking up PAX at the airport. I was at terminal E and she was all over me, but I was given a warning. However, they are serious no DFW sticker face possible tickets and tow. My license plate was photographed and I was able to take my PAX. Please help with how much it cost and where to get it. I heard it has to be purchased directly from DFW. Thanks and heads up out there. We must comply with DFW rules or face the consequences. UBER X driver

andaas

I feel like it has been made abundantly CLEAR that people should NOT pick up at DFW without the proper permits.

While I am sorry to hear that you were given a warning for this - it sounds to me like it was your own doing by doing a pickup at the airport without the permit. When I have an airport dropoff, I shut the app off and GTFO. I haven't had time to get my vehicle inspection completed due to my day job the past few weeks.

uberparadise

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel like it has been made abundantly CLEAR that people should NOT pick up at DFW without the proper permits.

While I am sorry to hear that you were given a warning for this - it sounds to me like it was your own doing by doing a pickup at the airport without the permit. When I have an airport dropoff, I shut the app off and GTFO. I haven't had time to get my vehicle inspection completed due to my day job the past few weeks.
We all get busy. I just figured out mostly what is involved. There is a ground transportation office located on the southeast portion of the DFW property. Hours 8:30 am to 4 pm. Friday's they close early at 2pm. Driver s must have Dallas or Ft Worth drivers permits (Ft Worth has not starting their program as of yet). Pay a fee and you get the Sticker. Not sure the price but on the web site it didn't exactly say. I am getting mine asap. Just missed em as they have Banker's hours. FYI the cabbies have their staging area there. WOW now I see how UBER wants a piece of this action!!!

Txchick

Amen!!