DFW Airport Que

Jcedwards3232

Did Uber change geofencing at DFW again? My usual spot to pull in when there is a small que is not placing me in the que. Oh well it went from 11-15 back up to 45-50 in the 15 minutes it took me to get here so no reason to stay anyway.

Jcedwards3232

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
were you not in Terminal A lot? I know whataburger complained so maybe they did change it
I don't go to Lot A unless I'm coming in from North and that is only if there are less than 10 drivers. I generally wont even go near the airport unless their are less than 20 and it is evening when all the flights are coming in. If I think it will take more than ten minutes I am out which is why I pulled in then left when I saw the number had increased. It was 11-15 at 830 and I thought it would go the other way not up which is the only reason I headed that direction. When I got there and it was 50 or so I bounced.

Jcedwards3232

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Post automatically merged:

You can go to the lot next to Whataburger. That area is geo fenced.
Sounds like they moved it to the new lot. I used to go in, stop at store, use the facilities, maybe buy a drink or candy bar, walk out and get a ride. Guess I won't be doing that anymore.

Sounds like they moved it to the new lot. I used to go in, stop at store, use the facilities, maybe buy a drink or candy bar, walk out and get a ride. Guess I won't be doing that anymore.
Won't be eating at the overpriced Whataburger either. That was another thing I might occasionally do. If I was near the airport and wanted to stop to get something the eat I would stop in and eat. By the time I was finished I'm at top of que. Didn't do it often because again. Way overpriced.

Last edited: