DF with timer now?

VaVaUber

Since this bastards took us back to 2 DF, I've been noticing and now confirmed, that they would give you 1 warning to check if you still want to be on line but after 20 minutes it would turn off the DF on itself.
And of course if you gave a short ride on DF, the rest is history.
Im telling you all, that new midget is going to screw us without lubricant.

VaVaUber

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I just turned it on, and after 3 minutes I got the "DESTINATION EXPIRED, we are no longer searching for matching trips, Stay online Go offline" BS
Not even 5 minutes?
Wtf is their problem?

Philbert

Yep. If they could strip us of our humanity, chain us to the fuking car seat, and strap a bunch of plugs and wires n shit into our head to control us and turn us into mindless driving automatons they would be all over it. They'd say it was for the best of us, that we'd be making more money that way and it would improve the community. They don't want this gig to be convenient for you, something you turn on briefly and go for a ride, they want it to be addicting and time consuming. Take up your whole life.

emmhope

Mine stays on for almost two hours ! I'm not getting pings though ,I suspect Uber could be purninshing people who use DF.

Uberdancer

I suppose there was enough abuse of it by the members of the secret society who can't keep a secret and forming their own taxi cab company within the ride sharing platforms ... just as they did with the surge, the Power Driver whatchamacallot, Boost, Quest, and pools ... ruining it for the rest ...

"art" or "technique" and represents manipulating the opponent's force against himself rather than confronting it with one's own force.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jujutsu

Whistler

To all the passengers I'm not driving this week - sorry for the longer pickups.

If Uber's problem was that drivers don't want to drive in FIDI then they need to start with a higher boost and up the surge in that area. I'd much rather sit in another part of the city at a lower surge and drive short trips than downtown (especially SOMA) from 5-7 which take twice the time.

Uberdancer

Disinformation is intentionally false or misleading information that is spread in a calculated way to deceive target audiences. The English word, which did not appear in dictionaries until the late-1980s, is a translation of the Russian дезинформация, transliterated as dezinformatsiya. Disinformation is different from misinformation, which is information that is unintentionally false. Misinformation can be used to define disinformation — where disinformation is misinformation that is purposefully and intentionally disseminated in order to deceive.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation

Disinformation is false information spread deliberately to deceive. The English word disinformation is a translation of the Russian dezinformatsiya, derived from the title of a KGB black propaganda department. The book Disinformation documents that Joseph Stalin coined the term, giving it a French-sounding name to falsely claim it had a Western origin.

Russian use began with a "special disinformation office" in 1923. Disinformation was defined in Great Soviet Encyclopedia (1952) as "false information with the intention to deceive public opinion". Operation INFEKTION was a Soviet disinformation campaign to influence opinion that the U.S. invented AIDS. The U.S. did not actively counter disinformation until 1980, when a fake document reported that the U.S. supported apartheid.

The word disinformation did not appear in English dictionaries until the late-1980s. English use increased in 1986, after revelations that the Reagan Administration engaged in disinformation against Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. By 1990 it was pervasive in U.S. politics; and by 2001 referred generally to lying and propaganda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation

VaVaUber

Maybe DF has become obsolete,
I haven't had a single ping in over 90min sitting @ target city with DF set to embarcadero. And that's impossible to believe at this time of day
They are just begging for a weekend boycott
#FireUberCeoDara
#uberslavery

Last edited:

quote_unquote_mark

I think it is related to how far you are from your destination. I got a DF ride this morning and ended up 2 miles north of my destination, at which point it said I had arrived...ummmm no. Maybe they are trying to cut out people who are using DF to contain their ride geography. Seriously DF is now worse than it was before the 6.

emmhope

I think it is related to how far you are from your destination. I got a DF ride this morning and ended up 2 miles north of my destination, at which point it said I had arrived...ummmm no. Maybe they are trying to cut out people who are using DF to contain their ride geography. Seriously DF is now worse than it was before the 6.

I will try to set it closer ! It worked for me last night in Oslo alto after barely 15 minutes but I had logged over 12 hours with DF on with no hits , went online at 4:30 am went with no ping until I made different plans at 7am

VaVaUber

I will try to set it closer ! It worked for me last night in Oslo alto after barely 15 minutes but I had logged over 12 hours with DF on with no hits , went online at 4:30 am went with no ping until I made different plans at 7am
I tested it yesterday after 5pm, on my end the timer was the only thing expired from each opportunity before taking the first ride. Although i didn't take a ride on the 2, after 5 min it made me switch it back on every time.

Today before 3pm it didn't expired after 5min, it kept on, but for each one used, it expired the after two rides taken.
What's Going on?
Yesterday: Timer
Today: 2 rides per 1 DF
They're experimenting or what.
YOU SUCK DARA!!!

Last edited:

Da Ub

I tested it yesterday after 5pm, on my end the timer was the only thing expired from each opportunity before taking the first ride. Although i didn't take a ride on the 2, after 5 min it made me switch it back on every time.

Today before 3pm it didn't expired after 5min, it kept on, but for each one used, it expired the after two rides taken.
What's Going on?
Yesterday: Timer
Today: 2 rides per 1 DF
They're experimenting or what.
YOU SUCK DARA!!!
Be careful with what rides you use the DF on..