DF Visible in the rider app

EyeseeYou612

Okay how? When you order a ride or is there some super secret thing I’m missing? Granted it is 8:40 am, I don’t think anyone’s using DF at this hour near Princeton.

tommay911

8D77BB2E-115C-479A-8221-25D639CC635B.jpeg
DF is gone (from 6) in nyc and will be gone from Nj soon I’m sure

jerseyboys

Actually, now that I'm Premium driver I like to see other cars. This is a big plus for me.

This is how it works with Lyft Lux too.

I still see 6 with Uber.

Uber-licious

It's gone in Seattle and San Fran too, we still have 6 in floreduh
Uber must have there heads up their ass. Instead of eliminating the DF, why not just remove the preference from the feature? That would solve their issue on wait times.

Kevin7889

I know a glitch to extend the life of the df but I rarely do uber trips but it's always nice to know a glitch or 2 =)

dnlbaboof

this is awful, at least give us 3......having more destination filters makes me drive more, you dont get stuck in the middle of no where

jerseyboys

I believe it's going to go 2 for major cities.

But for jersey and suburb types. It still stays at 6.

Which makes sense. Most drivers in jersey are PT.

If you look at all their advert. It's always "side hustle".

TLC is an anomaly to Uber's core.

Entitled_ Bro

I believe it's going to go 2 for major cities.

But for jersey and suburb types. It still stays at 6.

Which makes sense. Most drivers in jersey are PT.

If you look at all their advert. It's always "side hustle".

TLC is an anomaly to Uber's core.

Normal UberX TLC can operate in NJ correct? That is gonna suck for them. People order less rides if the ETA is too long. Looks like Uber noticed a decrease in usage real quick.

jerseyboys

Did my first Lyft LUX SUV ride last weekend. Made approx $20 for 4 minute, 1.1 mile ride. How sweet it is! :cool:

Bro getting that used MKT was the best decision I have ever made. Bye bye Uber X suckers. hahaha

Normal UberX TLC can operate in NJ correct? That is gonna suck for them. People order less rides if the ETA is too long. Looks like Uber noticed a decrease in usage real quick.

I believe they can still do point to point. Black and SUV are only getting pings back to NYC.