DF trips only for all my uber trips

LoveUber1

With 6 Destination Features to use per day I'm using those 3 of those to LAX and 3 back towards my home. No more unexpected long trips outside of uber hot spot areas. Easy money cruising the streets

Bpr2

I've been doing this with great success already. Just be weary of pool trips though. Had ONE with no matching go 95% to my df. Could have made way more $. It is what it is though.

iheartuber

If you're lucky enough to score a trip from LAX to somewhere many miles away then you're good. But what if you snag a trip from LAX to el segundo?

Oh you cherry pick? Didn't they just deactivate a bunch of people for that?

Bpr2

If you're lucky enough to score a trip from LAX to somewhere many miles away then you're good. But what if you snag a trip from LAX to el segundo?

Df is blocked while in lax geofence

LoveUber1

If you target your DF in a popular destination from lax you'll get trips one you get away from the pen. i enjoy driving the most crowded streets

Decay57

I've also been using DF a ton more these days but has anyone experimented with the new arrival time option for DFs? I'm wondering how it works and if it can be used to minimize the number of shorties on DF rides.

For instance, lets say I'm about a 60 min drive from where I'm setting my DF. If I then set my arrival time to like 70-75 minutes from now, would I be more likely to get a single long trip all the way there instead of possibly getting 3-4 short trips since multiple pickups and dropoffs would cause me to miss my arrival time. Anyone experimented with this yet?

LA Dispatcher

I've also been using DF a ton more these days but has anyone experimented with the new arrival time option for DFs? I'm wondering how it works and if it can be used to minimize the number of shorties on DF rides.

For instance, lets say I'm about a 60 min drive from where I'm setting my DF. If I then set my arrival time to like 70-75 minutes from now, would I be more likely to get a single long trip all the way there instead of possibly getting 3-4 short trips since multiple pickups and dropoffs would cause me to miss my arrival time. Anyone experimented with this yet?
Try the leave now option.

Adieu

Screenshot_2017-09-03-02-08-45.png

DFs are kinda fun

iheartuber

Here's a question: since smart drivers and/or vets are wisely using DF to their advantage is Fuber going to mess with us? They have a history of changing features that they see that we use to our advantage.