Detroit Bus Driver dies after posting viral video about being coughed on by PAX

Cdub2k

This is heartbreaking to know that he died from what happened. You can tell he was already getting a little congested and starting to get the sweats during his video rant

mbd

This is heartbreaking to know that he died from what happened. You can tell he was already getting a little congested and starting to get the sweats during his video rant

In all probability, this bus driver had 100’s of people with CV, and he had several people people scattering CV on his bus. Bus drivers and healthcare workers in similar situations.

Invisible

I heard about that. It’s very sad. Here they’re having all bus pax to enter and exit through the back of the bus. The bus drivers I’ve seen are wearing masks.

Yet the buses are still crowded, so bus drivers are still at a higher risk as are retail workers and health care workers.

Big Lou

I saw this a few days ago. What a tragic event. This bus driver obviously had other underling medical issues for dying that fast. Did you see him wiping the sweat from his forehead in a chilly Detroit day?
I feel for his family and hope that they get justice. Did they ever catch that hideous turd?

GreatWhiteHope

I heard about that. It’s very sad. Here they’re having all bus pax to enter and exit through the back of the bus. The bus drivers I’ve seen are wearing masks.

Yet the buses are still crowded, so bus drivers are still at a higher risk as are retail workers and health care workers.
Clearly I don’t understand how important public buses are to some

But to me there’s no @@@@ing reason public buses should be in service right now what the @@@@ are we talking about buses full of people?

Like you’re not supposed to go out in public but you can get on a bus full of 20 people what the @@@@ am I missing

Invisible

But to me there’s no @@@@ing reason public buses should be in service right now what the @@@@ are we talking about buses full of people?

Like you’re not supposed to go out in public but you can get on a bus full of 20 people what the @@@@ am I missing
I agree with you. Yet then I wonder how some, without cars, will get to work. I’m thinking the lower paid retail workers or CNA’s. Or how some would get to the grocery store? Not everyone lives near a store they can walk to. I feel bad for the bus drivers.

GreatWhiteHope

I agree with you. Yet then I wonder how some, without cars, will get to work. I’m thinking the lower paid retail workers or CNA’s. Or how some would get to the grocery store? Not everyone lives near a store they can walk to. I feel bad for the bus drivers.

This is where my lack of sympathy or empathy works very well, I don’t give a @@@@ if you need to take the bus to go to work I don’t give a @@@@ if you have to walk half a mile to get to the grocery store if you. We shut down the whole @@@@ing economy you don’t get your @@@@ing bus you @@@@ing @@@@@.

I actually saw a bus on the street while I was driving a few days ago and it was slowing down to pull over to the bus stop head, and I thought to myself what the @@@@ why our bus is still on the road

Obviously I guess their “essential” but that sounds like a @@@@ing really bad idea like that sounds like one of the worst ideas it doesn’t make any @@@@ing sense God I could keep ranting but it’s doesn’t make any @@@@ing sense how are you going to close everything literally @@@@ing clothes everything ask people to stay inside and then you have the audacity to keep public buses operating

Invisible

This is where my lack of sympathy or empathy works very well, I don’t give a @@@@ if you need to take the bus to go to work I don’t give a @@@@ if you have to walk half a mile to get to the grocery store if you. We shut down the whole @@@@ing economy you don’t get your @@@@ing bus you @@@@ing @@@@@.

I actually saw a bus on the street while I was driving a few days ago and it was slowing down to pull over to the bus stop head, and I thought to myself what the @@@@ why our bus is still on the road

Obviously I guess their “essential” but that sounds like a @@@@ing really bad idea like that sounds like one of the worst ideas it doesn’t make any @@@@ing sense God I could keep ranting but it’s doesn’t make any @@@@ing sense how are you going to close everything literally @@@@ing clothes everything ask people to stay inside and then you have the audacity to keep public buses operating
I

Yep, it doesn’t make sense. It also doesn’t make sense why places like Walmart are allowed to stay open and have massive amounts of people.

Yet I read how Walmart and Target are now limiting the number of shoppers. I’m not sure if that’s just my area, or all over.

BigRedDriver

The cities suffering the most are those reliant on public transportation like buses and subways. The brilliant mayors of those cities should have shut those down day one.

Johnny Mnemonic

I had to take the bus to work last Monday after dropping off my car for an alternator replacement. Went in through the middle door. No fare, no other passengers. Drivers area was taped-off about a third of the way back from the bus. Said, "Hi," to the driver when I got on, not a word. Said, "Bye," to the driver when I got off, still not a word.

Spookiest bus ride I've ever taken in my life. Felt like Charon the ferryman was taking me across the River Styx.

unnamed.jpg

Uber's Guber

In all probability, this bus driver had 100’s of people with CV, and he had several people people scattering CV on his bus.
New findings of the studies regarding CV would indicate that you are correct, as infected people are carrying and spreading this disease and don't even realize they are infected.
Regardless, some people are just filthy pigs by habit; they take steamy shits in public restrooms and don't bother to wash hands, they sit behind you on a plane and hack cough sneeze the whole trip with no handkerchief to catch their snot, they dip their filthy fingers into the foods at the buffet line to have a taste before they decide if they now want to grab the serving spoon with their now saliva-laced fingers to add a scoop to the same plate they already used to eat their first serving of food......the list goes on.
The sad truth is, many people are just filthy stinky uncivilized uncultured pigs who lack couth. You can often recognize them by their lack of teeth and their lack of IQ. Avoid these people, your health is important.
1586049185735.png

Last edited:

backstreets-trans

I saw this a few days ago. What a tragic event. This bus driver obviously had other underling medical issues for dying that fast. Did you see him wiping the sweat from his forehead in a chilly Detroit day?
I feel for his family and hope that they get justice. Did they ever catch that hideous turd?
A large portion of the American public are in the same shoes as this bus driver. I know I am. I've been in personal transportation business for over 15 years and you end up looking just like this bus driver. Working 60+ hrs/wk, sitting all day and eating a bad diet leads to the underlining conditions that are at high risk from the covid virus.

Uber and lyft drivers really need to be safe out there. I know I'm not insured so I'm not taking any risks until this is under control.

GreatWhiteHope

I

Yep, it doesn’t make sense. It also doesn’t make sense why places like Walmart are allowed to stay open and have massive amounts of people.

Yet I read how Walmart and Target are now limiting the number of shoppers. I’m not sure if that’s just my area, or all over.
I can absolutely verify that is the truth you will see very long lines at markets waiting to get inside the store right now because they are limiting the occupancy I don’t know what the number is but they are lemonade how many people can be inside at once
Post automatically merged:

Clearly, you don't; a city like NYC cannot operate without mass transit even when most people are staying home. Essential workers must get around, and people cannot use cars.
That’s exactly what a @@@@ing beta male would say

GreatWhiteHope

New findings of the studies regarding CV would indicate that you are correct, as infected people are carrying and spreading this disease and don't even realize they are infected.
Regardless, some people are just filthy pigs by habit; they take steamy shits in public restrooms and don't bother to wash hands, they sit behind you on a plane and hack cough sneeze they whole trip with no handkerchief to catch their snot, they dip their filthy fingers into the foods at the buffet line to have a taste before they decide if they now want to grab the serving spoon with their now saliva-laced fingers to add a scoop to the same plate they already used to eat their first serving of food......the list goes on.
The sad truth is, many people are just filthy stinky uncivilized uncultured pigs who lack couth. You can often recognize them by their lack of teeth and their lack of IQ. Avoid these people, your health is important.
View attachment 442959
Amen

RDWRER

Needs a downvote button. If you’re going to shutdown the busses then the exact same logic needs to be applied to those who use the busses. Shut them down too. No grocery stores, restaurants, or distribution services should be open because their employees shouldn’t be mingling with customers who might be sick, not to mention that they can’t get to work without the buses in many cases. In fact let’s go one further and shut down the fire department and maybe even ambulances too. They definitely shouldn’t be mingling with sick people and they do way too much of that. The only thing that should be open is the hospitals and police stations and everyone should be completely locked down with no way to get anything or go anywhere, but it’s okay because they shouldn’t be doing anything but staying home locked down.~