Destinations for double orders not being shown in ping box / time outs after only 2 or even 1 declined offer

Nats121

I’m seeing the same thing as well over here in NY. What makes it worse, a lot of the customers aren’t tipping, I’m blowing a lot of gas for these list trips that aren’t worth it

Uber shows the expected total payout during pings, so don't accept any request that doesn't work for you.
Post automatically merged:

Not sure I fully understand your situation. That said, the initial ping should show total expected distance and total w/ tips, which is enough for me the vast majority of the time.
What's not to understand?

Eats pings are supposed to include the destination in both text and map form, the expected total payout, the total trip mileage, and the estimated total trip time.

All of those metrics are important. I use them all in deciding whether or not to accept a delivery request.

Unfortunately, part of Uber being Uber means providing something that can help the drivers make more money followed by attempts to undermine it.

That's what's occuring with the double orders. Uber is hiding one of the destinations from the drivers. As long as Uber continues to hide that info double orders will be an automatic decline for me.

Last edited:

DJJoeyZ

Uber shows the expected total payout during pings, so don't accept any request that doesn't work for you.

What's not to understand?

Eats pings are supposed to include the destination in both text and map form, the expected total payout, the total trip mileage, and the estimated total trip time.

All of those metrics are important. I use them all in deciding whether or not to accept a delivery request.

Unfortunately, part of Uber being Uber means providing something that can help the drivers make more money followed by attempts to undermine it.

That's what's occuring with the double orders. Uber is hiding one of the destinations from the drivers. As long as Uber continues to hide that info double orders will be an automatic decline for me.
I don’t know about everyone else, but for me the map IS showing me both location drop offs on double orders, one is a small dot in the line to the last drop off.

Doowop

Uber forgot the fact that it cost .50-.60 cents to operate your car. I refuse to do work for free or lose money on any transactions. Decline Delcine and Decline and it always worked for me.
They did not forget, we are nothing more than a necessary expense to them.

RavenK

If it’s a double-order you will see the drop-off on the map for both locations. However if your picking up a single order then receive another order to pick-up, the map wouldn’t show you the destination for the second customer, only the time duration (23 min+)

based on personal experience, the second pick-up either never tips, or it’s a Small small tip.

Sekogas

Uber doesn't want "uppity" drivers to know they're offline. It's pure spite on Uber's part.

Uber's umpteenth lie was "drivers won't be penalized for declining requests".
I know all about the “uppity” drivers as I’m classified as one, I’m doing this more for learning the area I moved to and making money exploring. I live in an “uppity” area and try to stay close but I keep getting slowly placed in the hood, I’m talking straight up bangers wanting the Popeyes. Everytime, I decline the order, go offline and wait.

Nats121

If it’s a double-order you will see the drop-off on the map for both locations.
Maybe it's not happening in your market but last week in my market Uber's map showed only one of the dropoffs on the map.

I haven't gone online yet today so I don't know if Uber's still pulling the same BS.

I usually avoid double orders anyway, and any double order request that doesn't include both destinations is an automatic decline for me.

I don’t know about everyone else, but for me the map IS showing me both location drop offs on double orders, one is a small dot in the line to the last drop off.
In my market the small dot was missing from the map last week, so I declined all double order requests last week.