Destination Pickup

rlamas67

Well is this common guys? I don't rember it always being this far off but technically it's on the route to DFW lol
Screenshot_20170910-110533.png

Waffles

When demand is high you will get trips in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION even though you have the filter on. Doesnt matter, your just a pawn in their scheme.

You must be a new driver because this is very common. Will happen all the time.

For reference if you get a VIP request 90% of the time its not going to the filter location. Skip it

rlamas67

Been driving for 2 and half years just thought it was funny. It might as well took me down at 20 and towards 360... I didn't know about the VIP thing.

By the time I was in downtown it was game over.. I Was being tossed around all over uptown so I have up turned it off and headed back north

Waffles

Long time ago, I got a ride from Mckinnet to deeo ellum with destination set for Frisco. ?

Uber are thieves straight up. They charge $50 and pay the driver based off a $25 fare.

Big court case comung against them here in early November

rlamas67

It is what it is I guess.. luckily we've figured out our own little scheme against UBER to get what owed to us........

KMANDERSON

When demand is high you will get trips in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION even though you have the filter on. Doesnt matter, your just a pawn in their scheme.

For reference if you get a VIP request 90% of the time its not going to the filter location. Skip it
20170907_220603.jpg

You are 100 percent right about this.Uber don't give damn about destination filter.