Destination Filtering???

Disgusted Driver

Are we actually getting destination filtering here in RDU (the option of setting where you want to get rides to if you are getting ready to go home?). I've seen the set destination dialog twice when I logged off but didn't try it. Anybody figure out how to trigger it and whether it works?

Dahkei

I was wondering the same thing. It came up once and I cleared it out of habit, thinking it was the "you sure you want to log off" bs. Once it hit me that it was asking about preferred destination I started logging in and out repeatedly. It never came back.
I know it's a dream but it sure would be nice to get at least a partial fare on my way to Camp Lejeune to pick up logging bro.

Uber Roanoke Robert

I've used it in NoVA/DC.

An example is I set it for Dulles and if someone does a Lyft Line request to Dulles, and then along my route someone else does one to Dulles or anywhere along the route, it auto adds them to the carpool/Line.

Personally I don't like Lyft Line. Lyft Line also is a guaranteed lesser amount for riders. If we were to be stuck in traffic or rerouted, they pay the same.

Dahkei

I've used it in NoVA/DC.

An example is I set it for Dulles and if someone does a Lyft Line request to Dulles, and then along my route someone else does one to Dulles or anywhere along the route, it auto adds them to the carpool/Line.

Personally I don't like Lyft Line. Lyft Line also is a guaranteed lesser amount for riders. If we were to be stuck in traffic or rerouted, they pay the same.
Fortunately for us we don't have Uber Pool or Lyft Line in our small market. Hope it stays that way

Uber Roanoke Robert

No Lyft Line in the RDU area? Thats awesome! I accepted an IT job in Durham and moving there soon. Rather be there than live/work anywhere near DC. Lived in Kernersville for 6 years in the 90s

Disgusted Driver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No Lyft Line in the RDU area? Thats awesome! I accepted an IT job in Durham and moving there soon. Rather be there than live/work anywhere near DC. Lived in Kernersville for 6 years in the 90s
Great area but no business here either ;-)

Uber and Lyft are more of a Friday/Saturday night thing and surges are far and few between except at last call.