Destination filter coming!

cogtx

Coming to your city soon
With Driver Destinations, you'll be able to let us know where you're headed-and you'll get requests only from people going in your direction.
SEE THE VIDEO❯

Got an email today about the upcoming destination filter...Looking forward to this!!!!

Reversoul

Its been in ATL for a couple of months. It's great in theory, but utterly useless.

Most of the time it never finds a match for me. I've heard some say they have had some success with it though.

Trebor

Coming to your city soon
With Driver Destinations, you'll be able to let us know where you're headed-and you'll get requests only from people going in your direction.
SEE THE VIDEO❯

Got an email today about the upcoming destination filter...Looking forward to this!!!!

I did not get it. Did it say when?

vipdiv

Saw this when I went offline this morning in Houston. There's supposed be a clipboard icon to the left of the online button to set the destination twice a day. I'm not sure of its rolled out in Houston quite yet, because nothing happens when I click on set destination and no clipboard icon.

Attachments

darkshy77

Don't seem to work yet..... Seem like a good thing if it works. Stack pings are good and bad at time..

WestSubDriver

We have it in Chicago. Any rides taken with the filter on do not count toward incentives (Hourly Guarantee, Boost, etc.). It appears they still count it as online time, however.

I haven't used it much yet but am not too impressed so far. I used it at the end of a recent evening when heading towards home. I got one ping that wanted me to go 10 minutes out of my way in a direction I was not going to head. I accepted and cancelled to capture the info. It ended up being a 1/2 mile Pool ride. What crap. I think it will primarily send you short "local" rides that are kind of on your route toward your destination. The chance that you'll get that nice long ride in your direction when you're 20 or 30 miles from home will probably be a stroke of luck.

darkshy77

In Houston rides to the east side of town are few... If I get a ride to the small airport/ hobby that puts me close to home

Adriancrl66

Saw this when I went offline this morning in Houston. There's supposed be a clipboard icon to the left of the online button to set the destination twice a day. I'm not sure of its rolled out in Houston quite yet, because nothing happens when I click on set destination and no clipboard icon.
I get the same message, I click it and it takes me to a task folder, but doesn't allow me to enter my destination. Also, I don't see the clipboard option either, like it shows on the vid. I'm thinking there might be an update on the app soon or they have beta testers in Houston, and had to turn on that option for them.

JCHeights

I am in The Woodlands now trying to head back to town and its nowhere (the new feature) to be seen. It showed up yesterday for a moment and then disappeared.

Fuzzyelvis

I am in The Woodlands now trying to head back to town and its nowhere (the new feature) to be seen. It showed up yesterday for a moment and then disappeared.
That happened to me. Showed up as I was logging off after taking my monthly trip but I checked the next day, thinking I'd try it since I was driving into town from sugar land and it isn't there anymore.

UberCadi

Anyone seen it on an iPhone yet? Even my dummie Android hasn't shown it. Or, does it only show when logged on? I don't use that for online. Mainly rider app.

Adriancrl66

I seen it once set my destination for Galveston..... Ha pop up click on to blank screen
Yea me too, it has a tab that says "tasks or future tasks" something to that short, but didn't give me an option to click or type anything in, just an X or an arrow to go back.

KMANDERSON

Coming to your city soon
SEE THE VIDEO❯

Got it in dallas it never works