Desperate or dumb?

Allthehawgmaws

These as some priceless pics. La Quinta has maybe 35k people. No point in having so many drivers. Moreno Valley has around 180k people and there aren't more than 2-4 drivers needed to cover that whole town. Besides older older folks prefer taxis, not Ubers. My vote is"desperate". That's why the ones who need to make money go to LA.

StephVan

Retired people at home watching As The World Turns happy to pick up $2 if it comes along more to pass the time.... They drive nice Cadillacs and BMWs so when I pick someone up in my Chevy I get 3 stars for cleanliness or some silly thing.

RogerJS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Retired people at home watching As The World Turns happy to pick up $2 if it comes along more to pass the time.... They drive nice Cadillacs and BMWs so when I pick someone up in my Chevy I get 3 stars for cleanliness or some silly thing.
Very true ! There isn't select in the CV so you see see cadi's , BMW, Audi, Lexus etc doing X pick ups .. And they're happy with the minimum no surge trips .. Scarey drivers too, a lot of very senior and sometimes medicated

Allthehawgmaws

Yeah, it seems like everybody in the Coachella Valley has an Uber trade dress in their glove compartment ready to go at a moments notice. I mean, we got so many drivers here Uber doesn't even offer free auto inspections.

Allthehawgmaws

I'm starting to think most new Uber recruits are brought in by what they hear it use to be like. Then when they just don't make that much the presume their not doing it right. But nope, that's the new normal. Uber thinks basebrates are good enough and drivers should just get use to it.

Just Another Uber Drive

I'm starting to think most new Uber recruits are brought in by what they hear it use to be like. Then when they just don't make that much the presume their not doing it right. But nope, that's the new normal. Uber thinks basebrates are good enough and drivers should just get use to it.
Most of them aren't doing it right.