Des Plaines right now

jasonpeoria911

Ed Sheeran concert at Allstate tonight. Allstate doesn't surge much, so not too surprising it disappeared quickly. Fairly similar to how Tinley Park is, high x surge that doesn't last long

Mad Medic

Ed Sheeran concert at Allstate tonight. Allstate doesn't surge much, so not too surprising it disappeared quickly. Fairly similar to how Tinley Park is, high x surge that doesn't last long
Tinley was surged for almost 2 hours last night. Had to me more than just a concert. Surge was centered in Tinley but outlying surge Orland, Frankfort, Mokena, New Lenox and even Chicago Heights. From what I observed, Tinley was the longest lasting.

Uber lesson learned by me because I never drive Tinley. My daughter had evening competition in Tinley at Andrew High School just off Lagrange (45) and 175th. She must ride the bus so I could've drove afterwards.

Didnt head to the city due to the family commitment until 10pm so figured I'd head home for a minute or two and then just drive local burbs by me, make my way later towards Naperville.

Didn't think of cutting my app on on my way home from Tinley. About 7-8 minutes before being home I cut the app on and saw my own home address in a surge. What? Never has happened. Only then did I get to see how red in Tinley. Too late to chase that (so I thought but it stayed for so long)

Still did better then expected since I figured staying local for only base rates. Got lucky, hit a little surge in Romeoville, Bolingrook, skipped going to little bity red Joliet 1130ish, drove to non surging Naperville instead, had a hunch that with everything else so hot, matter of time before Naperville had to also
Got there just before the quick lasting surge.

Had I a crystal ball I would have never left Tinley area

Had my app been on I'd of already been there. Lesson learned. If ever in the car, have the driver app open regardless. My fault for missing that one

Prius13

Bought Groupon Cafe Cave by All State for my birthday, you need a reservation at that place. Hot mess on Mannheim when there's a concert at All State. Ended at Fogo by MB Park. Lots of ants at MB Park.

isosconfig

Well Lyft is no angel with the fake surge. Don't believe the hype.
20170917_183327.png

Grand Master B

Tinley was surged for almost 2 hours last night. Had to me more than just a concert. Surge was centered in Tinley but outlying surge Orland, Frankfort, Mokena, New Lenox and even Chicago Heights. From what I observed, Tinley was the longest lasting.

Uber lesson learned by me because I never drive Tinley. My daughter had evening competition in Tinley at Andrew High School just off Lagrange (45) and 175th. She must ride the bus so I could've drove afterwards.

Didnt head to the city due to the family commitment until 10pm so figured I'd head home for a minute or two and then just drive local burbs by me, make my way later towards Naperville.

Didn't think of cutting my app on on my way home from Tinley. About 7-8 minutes before being home I cut the app on and saw my own home address in a surge. What? Never has happened. Only then did I get to see how red in Tinley. Too late to chase that (so I thought but it stayed for so long)

Still did better then expected since I figured staying local for only base rates. Got lucky, hit a little surge in Romeoville, Bolingrook, skipped going to little bity red Joliet 1130ish, drove to non surging Naperville instead, had a hunch that with everything else so hot, matter of time before Naperville had to also
Got there just before the quick lasting surge.

Had I a crystal ball I would have never left Tinley area

Had my app been on I'd of already been there. Lesson learned. If ever in the car, have the driver app open regardless. My fault for missing that one

tinley lit up like a christmas tree for two stinkin hours because you and tens of other drivers left the area AND were probably thinking the same thing.

Koolbreze

The more cars that show up the lower the surge gets until surge goes away. The risk of always chasing the surge.