• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Deplorables Meetup Wednesday October 25th

DeplorableDonald

Since Desertrose has been MIA (probably sunning her buns in some tropical locale) we haven't done a Meetup in a while.

How about Wednesday the 25th at our old stomping ground: Capitol City Brewing Company in Shirlington. Say 5:00 on?

For the new folks, this is a great way to get some tips and tricks from the wiley veterans. It's also nice putting faces to the names here. It's interesting that some people vocal here aren't necessarily the most vocal in person.

One tip that will be shared is a workaround to extending DF on Uber.

It will also be a way to shoot the shit about whatever Uber's latest 180 Days of Change bullshit is, as well as figure out strategies to prevent being Ned Beatty bent over the log in Deliverance by Uber.

Additionally for those that have inquired about what it is, you will learn about and see live demonstrations of the infamous Shirlington Shuffle™.

Ladies it's a safe environment for you as well. We usually have a fair amount of women, so don't think you'll be outnumbered like this, although the crowd does bear a striking resemblance...

jabbas-palace.jpg

Look forward to seeing you bunch of deplorables. RSVP here.

TheDonald

yankdog

I plan to be there. I just hope the great wigged one and Roadman can make it given the long distances. Actually I look forward to seeing all of you Deplorables.

Uberfunitis

Will have to end up making another account that I never use just to do meet ups with, don't want to get my tires slashed because someone on here does not agree with me on certain issues.

UberPotomac

Will have to end up making another account that I never use just to do meet ups with, don't want to get my tires slashed because someone on here does not agree with me on certain issues.
Uberfunitis, you always assume wrong!!!
I like you , I just disagree with your positions.

Yankdog owes me a beer!!!!!

DeplorableDonald

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think we'd know it was you regardless.

No matter what name you use, please don't stiff the waitstaff there. We go regularly, and I know the G.M. Don't make us look bad.

yankdog

By the way, I'm the king of not tipping those who don't tip us drivers. But these people treat us well and some on here have relationships there so let's not be children and screw this up.