Denver rates.

OMG GO!

Hello there Denver forum. I am about to move to Denver from LA (sorry) to look for work. Moving into a empty room at my friends pad and have a sweet deal setup that allows for me to pay down some debt while i drive for whatever rates you guys have out there. I drive for uber in LA now and am looking forward to the change.

X rates in LA/OC are 67.5 cents per mile and 11.5 cents per minute. What are they for you folks?

P.s. i know you folks are tired of CA transplants and i get it. In CA we have lots of transplants from every state and Country. Were running out of space... Hard to find work and buy a home in the place i grew up.......so off to Beautiful Colorado for a much needed change of pace in my life. Plus I miss snowboarding in real snow.

Any info is much apprectiated.

OMG GO!

Thanks. Was having trouble finding that.. My google fu is weak. I signed up 6 months ago. Learned to stop being an ant like 2 or 3 months ago. Now that im getting better at mostly surge driving, opportunity knocks and i need to move. Always something.
For Uber X it's
9 to 10 cents a minute
75-80 cents a mile

the range depends on the time you signed up

graphicgenie

Hello there Denver forum. I am about to move to Denver from LA (sorry) to look for work. Moving into a empty room at my friends pad and have a sweet deal setup that allows for me to pay down some debt while i drive for whatever rates you guys have out there. I drive for uber in LA now and am looking forward to the change.

X rates in LA/OC are 67.5 cents per mile and 11.5 cents per minute. What are they for you folks?

P.s. i know you folks are tired of CA transplants and i get it. In CA we have lots of transplants from every state and Country. Were running out of space... Hard to find work and buy a home in the place i grew up.......so off to Beautiful Colorado for a much needed change of pace in my life. Plus I miss snowboarding in real snow.

Any info is much apprectiated.

Did you move here yet? Please keep us posted on your journey.

Denver was the best kept secret up until 3 years ago. I remember 15 years ago i though i was the smartest cat here... denver was soooo behind in tech back then. Now i drive for uber/lyft =(...

OMG GO!

Did you move here yet? Please keep us posted on your journey.

Denver was the best kept secret up until 3 years ago. I remember 15 years ago i though i was the smartest cat here... denver was soooo behind in tech back then. Now i drive for uber/lyft =(...
Just got here and began driving. Giving the pigpen at the airport a try. Long wait. Any idea what the uber xl rates are for here in denver? My google fu keeps coming up with old numbers that uber charges the pax.

KevRyde

Any idea what the uber xl rates are for here in denver?

2017-11-20 17.01.53.jpg