Denver DryvLine: Plan your driving. Free email newsletter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DryvLine

Past Sponsor
Hello Denver Drivers,

Denver Dryvline is a free, easy to read, Denver specific weekly email newsletter which gives drivers local and up to date information about if, where, and when each day of the upcoming week will see demand. It is delivered once a week in a simple and easy to use format. Denver Dryvline is not affiliated with any particular rideshare company, and drivers for any service will find it useful.

Would you like to be more aware of what’s going on in Denver? Do you think your riders would appreciate your local knowledge?

We’ve had good feedback so far and would like to understand what you - engaged and motivated drivers who are proactive about where and when to drive - need to know to achieve your goals each week.

It’s free and simply delivers a single email to your inbox weekly, no strings attached! Check out the small sample below.

Let us know what you think.

Thanks!

The Dryvline Team

DryvLine

Past Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A quick follow-up, our newsletter is available online for this week and next (it will swap out Sunday morning) so if you want to check it out go here.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to those of you who have subscribed and to UberPeople forums for allowing DryvLine to sponsor this thread!

Bobby Maverick

I'm kind of conflicted. I signed up, and it's a great newsletter. However, the more people who subscribe (which I imagine is your goal), the less valuable of a resource it becomes, as it increases the odds of more drivers going to the same place as me. I love the idea; I'm just not certain if it's viable in the long-term.

DryvLine

Past Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for responding, you make a good point. Widespread use of the information DryvLine provides could increase the number of drivers at certain times and in certain places. It's not too dissimilar to how ordinary motorists started using traffic maps to avoid congestion, making alternate routes busier.

But you'd rather have the information in both cases, and anyone ahead of the curve (like an early adopter of traffic maps) enjoys an advantage... at least while the advantage exists. Using DryvLine sooner and proactively should help drivers be ahead of the curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.