DEMERIT POINTS

sharkie 2016

Can anyone one tell me if uber stops you from driving if your demerit points are adding up i got done the other day for crossing the white line on a red arrow but not turning into park street the city. the traffic was flowing then a bus came out and stopped the flow and it had a chain reaction on the flow.i was already over the white line but did not proceed, i called up the traffic infringement people to state my case and they said bad luck you should not of crossed the white line you broke the law.here is a pic I am the blue Mazda cx-3

Attachments

• car pic.jpg
    car pic.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 152
Yep - you are over the line... so no chance of fighting that one - as far as Uber goes then I'm not sure.
I don't think they are given regular updates from RMS - but your renewal process with them may be when they do a check

Mulder99

Can anyone one tell me if uber stops you from driving if your demerit points are adding up i got done the other day for crossing the white line on a red arrow but not turning into park street the city. the traffic was flowing then a bus came out and stopped the flow and it had a chain reaction on the flow.i was already over the white line but did not proceed, i called up the traffic infringement people to state my case and they said bad luck you should not of crossed the white line you broke the law.here is a pic I am the blue Mazda cx-3

Uber dont check your driving history once you already a driver.

RMS will check if you fit to hold a PHV DAC though come renewal time.

At the moment all existing uber drivers are valid due to incoming P2P regulations

Stay under 13 points and you should be fine to continue to drive

Last edited:

fields

40 months!!:eek:
I didn't know that. Thank you.:wink:

I always thought you were from Adelaide, are we to assume you are actually a New South Welshmen? Welcome aboard!

Demerit points stay on your record for 40 months, the first 36 months you will automatically have your license suspended if you exceed the maximum number of demerit points, for the remaining four months its up to the discretion of the RMS.

Who is John Galt?

I always thought you were from Adelaide, are we to assume you are actually a New South Welshmen?

No. I'm from a lot of places, but currently live and work in Adelaide.
I just visit the Sydney forum to access the vast knowledge base there. :smiles:
In some rare instances, I am actually able to give some valuable input, but I think the last time that happened was December 2016.

Occasionally, I visit (usually every day) to try and strike up a friendship with the girls there. :smiles:
Where are you lately littlemissmaya ? :biggrin:

uber_driver

you just have to be honest to rms when applying dac

my friend had couple of suspension
he still had his DAC approved for uber

Light was amber for 4 seconds and you couldn’t stop from 40kmh?

not giving way for a long vehicle?

Yeah don’t need shit drivers like yourself on the roads

EyesWIDEopen

oh, i've been trying to keep a low profile and stay out of trouble. and i have been ill, with an annoying head cold. not been on the road much these past two weeks!
We thought that you had fallen for the ideals of littlekid...
Whisked away to greener pastures....
To a life of self indulgence...

Oh, Babe. Why didn't you say something. :frown:
How, I could have nursed you back to health with my healing hands. :smiles: You have no idea. :smiles:

I hope you pick up miss maya . Thoughts are with you :smiles:
I hope you pick up...???
A. Brad Pitt
B. The Flu
C. A bottle of red when you come over
D. Would you like to come up stairs for a coffee...???

John, your healing hands are doing more harm than good atm, and are kind of stubby, but at least I'm liking your hair... Love the new rinse... Lol...

No wait...

You're fired... FIRED...!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170930-090419.png
    Screenshot_20170930-090419.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 20

littlemissmaya

I hope you pick up...???
A. Brad Pitt
B. The Flu
C. A bottle of red when you come over
D. Would you like to come up stairs for a coffee...???
i believe John meant my health would pick up. so sweet and thoughtful, will have to pass on the healing hands though. meanwhile:
A. sorry he does seem nice but i really do prefer Angelina
B. i'm quite happy with just a bad head cold thanks
C. and D. i no longer drink alcohol and thanks but no thanks. see A.

EyesWIDEopen

i believe John meant my health would pick up. so sweet and thoughtful, will have to pass on the healing hands though. meanwhile:
John is sweet and thoughtful...
But I don't think that he'll be 'CROWING' about it today mind you...

littlekid

Coffee is good for your head cold or are you sure you don't want me to tuck you in? :smiles:
Angelina? She is 42 what you gonna talk about? I haven't gone out with a 40yr old woman since I was in high school ...

Last edited:

littlemissmaya

Coffee is good for your head cold or are you sure you don't want me to tuck you in? :smiles:
Angelina? She is 42 what you gonna talk about? I haven't gone out with a 40yr old woman since I was in high school ...
i managed to make it through saturday without one cup of coffee, but having a quick one now at brookie maccas before i start making my way home. i suspect Angelina is probably closer to my age than you are.