Delta Sonic car wash

Brandon Broader

Hey for the free wash and interior cleaning at Delta Sonic, does anyone know how you enroll to get that service? I'm already signed up as a driver and such and when I went to click on where it mentioned I could get that service it brought me no where. I've contacted Uber and all they told me was to drive all the way to Buffalo to talk to someone about my situation. That's definitely not happening when I'm from Syracuse... Thanks!

Brandon Broader

The only answer I've received from Uber themselves was that the promotion for that just isn't available at this time. Not sure when they'll have it again.

Merc7186

Hey for the free wash and interior cleaning at Delta Sonic, does anyone know how you enroll to get that service? I'm already signed up as a driver and such and when I went to click on where it mentioned I could get that service it brought me no where. I've contacted Uber and all they told me was to drive all the way to Buffalo to talk to someone about my situation. That's definitely not happening when I'm from Syracuse... Thanks!

You only get your first wash free and a 10 minute interior cleaning, which us basically some millennial vacuuming nothing for 15 minutes. Don't waste your time.