1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Delivery to a business that only accepts deliveries until 4:20 PM

Discussion in 'Flex' started by BigJohn, Nov 20, 2018.

1. BigJohn

BigJohn

Driving:
    UberX
    Does Amazon Flex route deliveries so that deliveries to businesses are done BEFORE closing time?

2. ScubaMark

ScubaMark

Amazon routing TRIES to send you on a most direct route. Whether it is a circuitous or out and back, but it does not consider closure times. The sorters don’t even know times. I got 11 packages today for downtown Dallas high rises, all closed at 6. They were at the end of a 5-8 block.

Nothing stops you from running the block however you feel is most efficient for you, or to hit early closures. Your call.

uberer2016 likes this.
  3. BigJohn

BigJohn

Driving:
    UberX
    Thanks

4. Ted L.

Ted L.

On the new labels is there any way to see if it is a business delivery?

5. oicu812

oicu812

Even on the old labels, there was nothing that says it's a business or not unless you see a business name and/or a suite, floor, box, etc.

6. On old labels I used to see a BIG C for commercial

7. oicu812

oicu812

Nope never seen those. I have a bunch of pictures of labels, some were commercial and none have that big C. E, P and S only.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  8. Ted L.

Ted L.

IIRC, E was commercial, P was a normal residential, and S was same day. There were other codes but I never knew all of them.

nighthawk398 likes this.
  9. oicu812

oicu812

E is not commercial. I've had plenty of the E that went to apartments and in the evening. I thought it was economy for the cheapest Amazon shipping but it could mean express as told to me by a blue vest. Most but not all were padded envelopes. P is standard shipping that went to residential and commercial.

nighthawk398 likes this.