• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Delivery driver accused of dipping testicles in customer's salsa

Drizzle

Understandable ? You are sick.
It is understandable, its exploitation of labor. Its really the only defense the food industry has against people who want to exploit, harrass, demean them.

Go be an ahole to a teacher they will give you an f, same thing. Food industry workers are people too. In general you should be nice to people. So you dont have to worry about things like eating pubes. That doesnt make me sick, i didnt put my balls in the salsa i just understand why someone would. The truly sick people are the ones who cant control themselves and are aholes when they know they will most likely eat pubes bc of it. Those are sick people. Act like a slave master, underpay and be super demanding, eat pubes. I think thats fair.

Uberfunitis

It is understandable, its exploitation of labor. Its really the only defense the food industry has against people who want to exploit, harrass, demean them.

Go be an ahole to a teacher they will give you an f, same thing. Food industry workers are people too. In general you should be nice to people. So you dont have to worry about things like eating pubes. That doesnt make me sick, i didnt put my balls in the salsa i just understand why someone would. The truly sick people are the ones who cant control themselves and are aholes when they know they will most likely eat pubes bc of it. Those are sick people. Act like a slave master, underpay and be super demanding, eat pubes. I think thats fair.
Those kitchen staff are going to do that regardless of how the customer treats them. It is all about the employer they piss off the worker and they act out. Tip or don't tip you will be eating pubes so it does not matter at all.

Drizzle

Those kitchen staff are going to do that regardless of how the customer treats them. It is all about the employer they piss off the worker and they act out. Tip or don't tip you will be eating pubes so it does not matter at all.
Innocent people rarely get punched in the face. You did something then you ate the pubes.

Bbonez

Picked up a chick-fil-a order today and it had one of those tamper proof systems you speak of aka a sticker. I made it out of the parking lot and less than 10 seconds later I looked over and saw the system fail, I took a picture for you guys. I hope the paranoid customers throw it away. Also both beverages were not tamper resistant, so unless you want everyone to invest in one of these cup sealing machines like the boba shops use how will you stop beverages from nut sacks? I dont think those seals would do well with carbonated drinks.
20190314_115913.jpg