• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Delivering to NFL players

kingcorey321

I deliver in the area where the Cleveland Browns have their training camp. All of the players stay in the same hotel unless they live here. Using the first names on the delivery information tab I have figured out that I've delivered to 6 of them who are staying in the hotel. No huge names, but NFL players nonetheless.

As of right now, no tips.
funny you said zero tip. i also drove 2 players zero tip.
i now deliver uber eats . here in dearborn foot ball players detroit lions say in a local hotel called the henry . security on there floor all that.
you deliver there food zero tip. i made a new rule . when i deliver to that hotel i no longer carry food to there rooms like i would to other hotels . i just drop it off at the front desk text the person that ordered i tell them to come down to pick there food up i am out the door in seconds . DETROIT LIONS TIP YOUR D....N DRIVERS WHY ARE YOU SO CHEAP ? liones projected to win 3 games and lose 13 this year . i project another 16 game loss streak . i hope they lose them all no point in winning just 2 or 3 why put in any effort at all ? throw out the white towel . quit !!!

mbd

I deliver in the area where the Cleveland Browns have their training camp. All of the players stay in the same hotel unless they live here. Using the first names on the delivery information tab I have figured out that I've delivered to 6 of them who are staying in the hotel. No huge names, but NFL players nonetheless.

If it is a female driver, she will get tips, and lots of cash if she is good looking.

athletes save their tips for females sad but usually true, or groups are around to impress ive dealt with many, not all bad though they're not all balling out of control like many think lots just trying to make roster for the 10 different child support payments & 4 fun houses for each of their boys...live by one of the training facilities as well, i usually avoid local addresses but early a.m. all depends on how i feel think i took 2 i know were players, 1 tipped 1 didnt both unmatched from simply because its a short trip, don't do deliveries though i xant imagine anyone not tipping on a delivery but I guess thats a thing, not 1 eats ping showeed me enough info to bother & teen workers permit age i actually did room service at the holiday inn on bagley think its a different name now & was almost always tipped was a great gig but i got fired for putting tobassco sauce on a coffee burner lol cleared the whole restaurant bar out lost my high school beer hookup as we'd hide a couple cases from the cooler in the back woods doubt those are there anymore too fun times

i avoid locals because theres plenty of hotel business to choose & seriously you dont have a friend or family member who could use the $50+ for a ride? youd really trust your life to a stranger to save a few bucks? plus locals rarely tip but again Ill get em once, give them my card if they want to schedule & unmatch from them, those that enjoy my service cut out the middle man & have an airport ride a few minutes away 24/7 those that dont get a newbie Everytime from farther away while i lay snug in my bed invisible to their app or maybe they see me but i dont get or want the ping

cant believe idiots actually use real namea for these things still

Last edited:

1776abe

500 k a year. Let's not forget after they go bankrupt when they retire it's the ole BUT AFTER TAXES ITS NOT THAT MUCH. THATS WHY IM BROKE.

tohunt4me

TRY TO SET THE PACKAGES ON A TABLE.

YOU DONT WANT THEM TO FUMBLE LUNCH . . .

Dominic_S

The only reliable tippers are gays and other service industry workers. I never drive Uber Eats because I don’t want my car smelling. Also, you gotta be making less doing that than regular rides due to the time delay of food pickup and drop off right?

I delivered pizzas for Pizza Hut in college and I made good $$$ doing that, but I’d never do it on Uber.

Rickos69

The only reliable tippers are gays and other service industry workers. I never drive Uber Eats because I don’t want my car smelling. Also, you gotta be making less doing that than regular rides due to the time delay of food pickup and drop off right?

I delivered pizzas for Pizza Hut in college and I made good $$$ doing that, but I’d never do it on Uber.
So gays have signs on them and you know who they are?

tohunt4me

You don't know how to spot da gays ??!!

:roflmao:
Gaydar ?

( A I. Facial Recognition scans can Identify Gay. For Real !)

Uber would like you to take a facial scan prior to continuing please . . .

Attachments

sellkatsell44

Yeah he certainly cashed in on his one claim to fame. He is not an elite receiver such as Antonio Brown or Deandre Hopkins.
🤣🤣🤣 ab is amazing yeah but it takes a team and Big Ben has a better one despite Eli’s 💍💍.

We’ll see how he does with mayfield and the rest of them boys this season and next season alongside juice.

Speaking of, raiders constantly rebuilding or structuring so we’ll see ab on them catches

ETA—not sure why I forgot Ben has two rings, nvm on that first line.

Last edited: