Deliveries

I was just looking at my available trip preferences, X. XL. etc...and now there is another option "Deliverers" do we have UBER eats now in STL? be nice if UBER would let us know of these changes.

Cadi

I saw Kroger is gonna start using uber for grocery deliveries. maybe thats what its for.

cindym

Uber Eats is setting up to go online here sometime this month. And Opting In/Out is how they let us know. :-)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170909-181131.png
    Screenshot_20170909-181131.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 82

BentleyK9

as for deliveries... Im setup for the Amazon Flex deliveries. First route I have Reserved is this Friday.

UberGuy77

as for deliveries... Im setup for the Amazon Flex deliveries. First route I have Reserved is this Friday.
I signed up for Amazon Flex and passed the background check a couple days ago. But now the app doesn't show me the option to book blocks. It just gives me the option to watch the 19 videos, or log out. What am I missing? How do I get started? Any help would be appreciated.

UberGuy77

I did a couple blocks last week and now I haven't seen any available blocks this past weekend or for this week. What's going on? Is the service suspended in STL or are so many driver signed up and taking all the blocks before I can grab one?