• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Delete and reinstall ubereats app

PcRuler

Not getting far with support. they say i need to delete and reinstall ubereats for making uber eats deliveries. but then said the rideshare driver and delivery app is the same. and ubereats app is for ordering..
SO do i need
Uber
Uber Driver
or Ubereats intalled

as im aware Uber ( if you need a ride somewhere)
uber driver (drive passenger or eats orders)
uber eats (order food youself)

Iamfoodgod

Ubereats is for ordering food only, you don't have to install that one. As a driver you only need Uber Driver which is currently the app with the blue Uber logo.

dlearl476

Ubereats is for ordering food only, you don't have to install that one. As a driver you only need Uber Driver which is currently the app with the blue Uber logo.
Unless they've changed it in the last two months, there's a completely different app for delivery only.

With Uber Driver, you can select any one of the services you're qualified for:
  • X
  • Select
  • XL
  • SKI
  • Black
  • Or EATS
With the delivery app, you can only do deliveries. (EATS in most markets. EATS and packages in a few)

Not getting far with support. they say i need to delete and reinstall ubereats for making uber eats deliveries. but then said the rideshare driver and delivery app is the same. and ubereats app is for ordering..
SO do i need
Uber
Uber Driver
or Ubereats intalled

as im aware Uber ( if you need a ride somewhere)
uber driver (drive passenger or eats orders)
uber eats (order food youself)
Be careful with that. After my 2002 car no longer qualified for X/SKI. Customer service told me to delete the Driver app and install the Delivery app. I found out the hard way that I can no longer access any of my data from last year when I was driving X/SKI, and EATS.

911 Guy

Same app, different options. If you are approved for delivery only, that will be your only option. If you are approved for X & Eats, you'll have the delivery option as well as X/Poo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MontcoUberDriver Philadelphia 12
acescracked7 Pay 7
D New York City 5