Define "Professionalism"

LinnyVan

So my top reported issue is professionalism. Can somebody please define professionalism for me? LOL!

My car is always clean. I don't talk too much unless spoken to. I am very polite when the Pax first gets into my car. I help with luggage...so.. What is the problem?

RogerJS

So my top reported issue is professionalism. Can somebody please define professionalism for me? LOL!

My car is always clean. I don't talk too much unless spoken to. I am very polite when the Pax first gets into my car. I help with luggage...so.. What is the problem?
Were you wearing your chauffeurs hat and black suit with tie ?
You do know that's the official uber uniform..correct ..?

tohunt4me

Taking it with a smile
Bending over without being threatened
As in " UBER HAS YOUR BACK".

NO NEED TO TIP!

You werent driving a Ford Crown Vic. . .
Oh wait . . . Uber forbids those so we wont look like " Professionals"!

NO NEED TO TIP !
How UnProfessional of Uber to coin such a malevolent detrimental slogan !

Is why I no have kidz!!!
" Pablum Puking"

Attachments

Uncle-not-Ant

These reports are all uber crap.

Usually crappy paxholes working on a refund from uber, and will lie and say anything to F you under to get their refund or credit. Paxholes have admitted as much to me.

Otherwise might be on of the gazillion entitled millinials riding with you that want to be treated like they paid to ride in a limo, all while you make well below minimum wage.

But some may get these reports because they are like some of the scroungball drivers I see at the pigpen; e.g. in a white t-shirt with food stains, freeballin in basketball shorts and stainky, with everything they own shoved in the trunk of their uber, with a car that is held together with duct tape, or stinks like cigs, etc., etc., etc.

Uncle-not-Ant

NO NEED TO TIP !
How UnProfessional of Uber to coin such a malevolent detrimental slogan !
Newest Uber crap online says "Tips are not required or expected".

I saw that recently, but they update constantly, and have continued sofening on tipping. I'm sure in app tipping will be here either state mandated, or because Uber continues to loose to Lyft in part because of policy differences on tipping.

Last edited:

tohunt4me

Newest Uber crap online says "Tips are not required or expected".
Lyft never said that

Lyft isnt on the cover of Time Magazine.

THE VERDICT IS IN:
Work for a more PROFESSIONAL COMPANY !
Quit lending your Credence to the undeserving.
( and your car and your time)

Attachments

somedriverguy

Things UBER considers "unprofessional" that will trigger a warning and refund to pax:
1. Not opening door for pax
2. Not engaging pax in the most interesting conversation they have ever had in their life
3. Not having free water for pax
4. Not having cree candy for pax
5. Bothering pax by opening the door for them or talking to them
6. Requesting fair pay for services rendered
7. Breathing

tohunt4me

Things UBER considers "unprofessional" that will trigger a warning and refund to pax:
1. Not opening door for pax
2. Not engaging pax in the most interesting conversation they have ever had in their life
3. Not having free water for pax
4. Not having cree candy for pax
5. Bothering pax by opening the door for them or talking to them
6. Requesting fair pay for services rendered
7. Breathing
All for $3.00 !

The credit card PARKING METERS COST MORE THAN AN UBER RIDE !

Uncle-not-Ant

That one "Professionalism" is probably the first one at the top of the list of choices passenger can select when they request their Free refund...
Exactly ... F Uber and these crap useless reports ... do us a favor Uber and put us out our misery driving for you for less than minimum wage.

Ha ha ... a year ago I started off opening the door like uber recommended ... Then I realized more Paxholes resented it because they felt compelled to tip and like the crappy piece of S they are when they didn't tip. They retaliated with lower ratings for making them feel bad for being cheap A's.

Last edited: