Uber Drivers Forum banner

"Deeply Troubling Practices" Exist In Uber, Allege 4 Former Employees

2K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  SEAL Team 5 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I don't understand, on the one hand they stated the guy that alleged those four were part of the security team that were doing alleged illegal activities and now they did a 180 and are suing to state Uber did do alleged illegal activities ?

How bizarre is that ?

Granted, I don't doubt Uber was, and is, doing illegal activities. We all know they are the worst company in the world. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility for them as we've seen.

#17 ·
Uber knows when Pax is drunk by exploiting the sensors in the phone.

Uber knows when the driver steps out of the car, with phone in pocket, then Uber sends the driver an email demanding the phone to stay in the cradle.

Uber is Spyware!

Reactions: MoreTips
#27 ·
The only thing I have is a credit card receipt from an airport run that I showed in the Phoenix sub forum because the tip was very generous. We don't use an app for our business.
View attachment 278963
All we're asking is for you to show some actual proof to back up your claims. Whether you do or not is your business. But don't go acting like we're in the wrong for not simply believing the word of someone who's supposedly making bankroll but still manages to post here at Uber on a regular basis. My guess is that you probably make $30 an hour or so on average and you come to post here to gripe about Uber drivers. That's really that max I think you could be making and stil lposting here.

I can't really see you making any more than that and still finding time to come post here on a regular basis. Anyone that's making much more than that couldn't care less about Uber.

#34 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.