• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

"Deeply Troubling Practices" Exist In Uber, Allege 4 Former Employees

SEAL Team 5

paystub or it didn't happen
Pay stub? I suppose I should have posted the second clue.
And driving for Uber is the first clue that you have no idea what you're doing in this business.
And being employed for livery driving is the second clue that you have no idea what you're doing in this business.

I haven't had a paycheck in nearly 20 years.

uberdriverfornow

Pay stub? I suppose I should have posted the second clue.
And being employed for livery driving is the second clue that you have no idea what you're doing in this business.

I haven't had a paycheck in nearly 20 years.
all you're doing is spinning it so you don't have to back up your claims

Your clueless about the history of this business!
either post proof of the figures or gtfo

uberdriverfornow

The only thing I have is a credit card receipt from an airport run that I showed in the Phoenix sub forum because the tip was very generous. We don't use an app for our business.
View attachment 278963
All we're asking is for you to show some actual proof to back up your claims. Whether you do or not is your business. But don't go acting like we're in the wrong for not simply believing the word of someone who's supposedly making bankroll but still manages to post here at Uber on a regular basis. My guess is that you probably make $30 an hour or so on average and you come to post here to gripe about Uber drivers. That's really that max I think you could be making and stil lposting here.

I can't really see you making any more than that and still finding time to come post here on a regular basis. Anyone that's making much more than that couldn't care less about Uber.

Taxi Driver in Arizona

Screen shot or it didn't happen.
I have 15 years experience in the ground transportation industry in the same area as SEAL Team 5. I can assure you he is telling the truth. There is a small, but profitable, market for high end transportation services in Arizona.

You must drive a Camry or less! That's a guarantee!
More like a Cadillac Escalade or some other luxury SUV.

SEAL Team 5

Counted $8200. Yeah, good luck profiting that nowadays.

Barely past midnight here in Scottsdale and the tips have been very generous so far.
image.jpg

Still have 3 hours to go and at least 10 more runs. Got to love corporate drunk generosity. Should be an easy $1k night.

You just described Every. Single. Technology-Company in Silicone valley. Every. One!

You are one sick puppy.
Funny you use a canine reference when describing my post on feet.