• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Declined Trips

Indy444

Yesterday the app declined 2 rides I was trying to accept. Some spring breakers told me another driver mentioned this happening recently. Anybody else had any issues like this? I called Uber support and got no answers. Now my acceptance rate is lower and I'm not sure whether that will affect me at all for this week or not.

FXService

Acceptance rating has no effect on your account. Except for bonuses if available. Cancellation rate does though. Too many canx and uber deactivates you. That cancellation threshold is actually based off volume not percentage as most believe but UberX has such high volume that percentage and volume values are roughly the same.

Indy444

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you for your response! Now on Thursday I had a cancellation of a trip which I accepted. I thought the pax had done it but when I saw my ratings it shows that I cancelled. I guess these things will happen.

KellyC

Yesterday the app declined 2 rides I was trying to accept. Some spring breakers told me another driver mentioned this happening recently. Anybody else had any issues like this? I called Uber support and got no answers. Now my acceptance rate is lower and I'm not sure whether that will affect me at all for this week or not.
You ... you called Uber support? How?

SubiLapp

You'll talk to "James" and hear him read off scripts that he doesn't understand. 180 days of change.

Mr. Sarcastic

Occasionally (especially when it's raining and there's a lot of cloud cover), I try to accept a ping and it just goes away... POOF! Never to be seen or heard from again. And my acceptance rate goes down, as if I declined the trip. We have a very complicated term for this in Uber:

S*IT HAPPENS.

Don't worry about it. Do your rides. Make some money. Be happy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Las Vegas 6
B Minneapolis 9
TifoowAlegna San Diego 2