Debbie downer ...

Screwdriver

I hate to do that ... But ...

From the experience of driving 3 years with uber ... I wanna give u this advice ..

The $2-3-400 that people posted doing here on the 4th ... Hold on to that money .. Don't "spend it all at once" ...

Young fellas ... Dear students ... Welcome to uber's version of Sahara desert ..

You think you've seen lots of ants on the road lately ?...After a day like the 4th ... You will see it doubling dear friends ...

The word of drivers making a handful of cash in one day will spread its wings ... Lots of new drivers will join ( teachers on vacation for example ) and also bring some retired uber drivers back on the platform ...

And you will FEEL that deep deep in your pockets .. And VERY FAST .

So dear friends ... Including the ducks and drag queens on this forum ... Take a chill pill from the hoo ha u posted here and keep that $300 bucks that u made close to your heart ...

If I was bad on the 3rd
It will be worse on the 5th

Good luck

Bobby Flay

Holding onto something is selfish and will lead to an unhappy life. Want nothing, and find your peace. If Uber is meant to go away, then let it go away.

mandreyka

Next weekend will be slow, pax are tapped from partying all weekend.

There will be a lot of airport runs this week though.

I don't see the tons of new ants happening , if anything many more will quit.

For every person who made 300-500 there were MANY who didn't and may have had some bad experiences.

The traffic was insane in HB if you didn't know all the tricks to get in and out, I would of hated to be a noob driver that didn't know every street like I do.

I need a break anyway, I had about an $800 net weekend

Bobby Flay

The Ants are out. Sitting in my Hollywood place with the app one for over an hour and not a single ping. It was nice while it lasted. I guess the drivers all just got drunk on the 4th and stayed hung over on the 5th. It's all back to normal now, it seems. So sad.

agtg

Holding onto something is selfish and will lead to an unhappy life. Want nothing, and find your peace. If Uber is meant to go away, then let it go away.
I read all of your posts with Bobby Flay's voice (I suppose that's the point).

Optimus Uber

Next weekend will be slow, pax are tapped from partying all weekend.

There will be a lot of airport runs this week though.

I don't see the tons of new ants happening , if anything many more will quit.

For every person who made 300-500 there were MANY who didn't and may have had some bad experiences.

The traffic was insane in HB if you didn't know all the tricks to get in and out, I would of hated to be a noob driver that didn't know every street like I do.

I need a break anyway, I had about an $800 net weekend
My area running thin on cars. Not sure if they are all tired and will be coming back but I had a good day today as well. Stayed consistently busy all day.

Optimus Uber

From the experience of driving 3 years with uber ... I wanna give u this advice ..

The $2-3-400 that people posted doing here on the 4th ... Hold on to that money .. Don't "spend it all at once" ...

Young fellas ... Dear students ... Welcome to uber's version of Sahara desert ..

You think you've seen lots of ants on the road lately ?...After a day like the 4th ... You will see it doubling dear friends ...

The word of drivers making a handful of cash in one day will spread its wings ... Lots of new drivers will join ( teachers on vacation for example ) and also bring some retired uber drivers back on the platform ...

So dear friends ... Including the ducks and drag queens on this forum ... Take a chill pill from the hoo ha u posted here and keep that $300 bucks that u made close to your heart ...

If I was bad on the 3rd

Good luck
Amen.

Couple of key points from the OP.

Hold onto to that money. You'll need it for repairs. The fourth took a bigger toll on your car than you realize.

Once word gets out of all the money on the fourth, the cars are coming.

Frank Ditt

The Ants are out. Sitting in my Hollywood place with the app one for over an hour and not a single ping. It was nice while it lasted. I guess the drivers all just got drunk on the 4th and stayed hung over on the 5th. It's all back to normal now, it seems. So sad.[/QUOTE
2 1/2 sitting at the McDonalds by the Arclight on Sunset, one XL ping that canceled and a $5.05 X ride, so it wasn't my fault you didn't get any pings. Must have been the 4 other Uber guys parked next to me.

Joe123456

Thanks

If I was bad on the 3rd

Good luck

mandreyka

My area running thin on cars. Not sure if they are all tired and will be coming back but I had a good day today as well. Stayed consistently busy all day.
OC was blood red all morning on the 5th and at times through the day there was way more surge than normal.

I was wishing I took the day off, next year the 4 th is on a Tuesday