Inshur

DEAR UBER EMPLOYERS

mula

I believe and this is my personal view. UBER could end being another dot.com that lost its way, meaning it continue to show no profit, spends money on lobbying and fines. This would not be long before the investors pull the plug. Come Wednesday or Thursday UBER are coming back to court to hear the case about employment benefits, Your bet is good as mine as what is going to happen. Addison Lee A company I worked for 14 yrs have lost their case for their drivers to become self employed. UBER I am afraid are going to down that route. Historically round the world they sue, appeal,fail and leave the city

everythingsuber

Uber won't leave London unless forced out. Just becomes a different business model. Uber did state during the original hearing that it could still pay their employees their entitlements and survive in London.

The way things are going in London the days of exploiting worker's via the gig economy are drawing to a close.

London Lover

But that's the whole uber model it can't make profit even like this how can it make profit being a ligitimit employer who pays workers and tax
The whole thing is done

I know not what I do

I believe and this is my personal view. UBER could end being another dot.com that lost its way, meaning it continue to show no profit, spends money on lobbying and fines. This would not be long before the investors pull the plug. Come Wednesday or Thursday UBER are coming back to court to hear the case about employment benefits, Your bet is good as mine as what is going to happen. Addison Lee A company I worked for 14 yrs have lost their case for their drivers to become self employed. UBER I am afraid are going to down that route. Historically round the world they sue, appeal,fail and leave the city
Exploitation is cheaper for them and means bigger profits for Goldman Sachs so they will always exploit "partners".
Real regulation of trade with minimum fare set by TfL and maximum working hours is needed in this trade.
Exploitation is wrong wherever it happens.

Dov

People will reject driverless cars
Passengers will embrace the new technology it will lead to fewer cars on the road and will improve quality of life for many
They have not rejected being driven by a clueless weekend warrior that does not know north from south
Why would they reject something that is better

I know not what I do

Passengers will embrace the new technology it will lead to fewer cars on the road and will improve quality of life for many
They have not rejected being driven by a clueless weekend warrior that does not know north from south
Why would they reject something that is better
few fatal crashes and it's all over for driverless cars.

Xvandriver.nowuberX

Taxi drivers would be out protesting against that technology too! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
And arguing on forums about it as well! lol

Only If uber drivers did the same. Even if 10,000 drivers out of 40 protested it be different situation. Not heard any one protesting for the ban of uber!

T7000

Only If uber drivers did the same. Even if 10,000 drivers out of 40 protested it be different situation. Not heard any one protesting for the ban of uber!
I agree, all it would take would be to orchestrate a nationwide 5 minute "Offline protest" during peak hours to remind Uber, who makes Uber possible.