Dear South Bay ants

LoveBC

Please for the love of god please stop telling the South Bay paxholes that you like short trips for quests! Every time I pick up there and they start asking questions they usually end up saying "I thought you guys liked short trips for your bonus" I kindly proceed to explain that those drivers are morons.

Stop encouraging these pricks to order rides from one bar to another! Pax don't need to be told how quests work!

Jennyma

Please for the love of god please stop telling the South Bay paxholes that you like short trips for quests! Every time I pick up there and they start asking questions they usually end up saying "I thought you guys liked short trips for your bonus" I kindly proceed to explain that those drivers are morons.

Stop encouraging these pricks to order rides from one bar to another! Pax don't need to be told how quests work!

Not quite sure you should speak for everyone. I don't work enough to make any number of rides bonus but I live in South Bay and when I head to hermosa, MB to drive I want shorties and have no desire to drive to fiinnng pasedena or downtown, I sometimes just need some cash for a couple hours at work.

I go there to take those dude bros to the next bar in hermosa or the manhattan beach gals to their spot and back. Understand that is who is calling for rides. Redondo at times has peeps that live further but this is what that area is about.

LoveBC

I get that, I just wish these pax weren't trained to think we're ok with making 2.62 on every trip.