Dear rider....

Uruber

I totally understand that you are late or that you may miss your fly, but unfortunately Uber now is on top of me and the other drivers for the way I brake and acelarate, I am sure you understand that I can't be ruining the stats of my company with Uber trying to fix the fact that you are irresponsible and can not even manage your on times.So please understand if my stops, signal lights and speed in the streets and freeways are totally smoth like they would be with any car Uber would put in the streets controled by a computer, the way they actually want and are working to get :p

I am actually joking, I don't care about this report, it won't change the way I drive, but I know it would get some pax mad when they are telling you that they are late and you show no intentions of change a bit your driving style :wink:

Last edited:

ChinatownJake

I am actually joking, I don't care about this report, it won't change the way I drive.
Funny; I had the exact same first thought, reaction: this will not compute well with LAX dropoffs of passengers cutting it close. It's going to get really interesting when we read on this board about the first driver temporarily de-activated because of too many poor driving reports.

Uruber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Funny; I had the exact same first thought, reaction: this will not compute well with LAX dropoffs of passengers cutting it close. It's going to get really interesting when we read on this board about the first driver temporarily de-activated because of too many poor driving reports.
Oh yes they will, that is the whole idea behind this.

Probably my biggest pet peeve is when they want you to rush when they're running late. It's not my fault you're late and I'm not breaking traffic laws for your dumb ass.
Same here, but at least now pax will know that besides not being ok braking laws for them being late, also Uber is controling as, now if you are late, well you are late :biggrin:

tohunt4me

I totally understand that you are late or that you may miss your fly, but unfortunately Uber now is on top of me and the other drivers for the way I brake and acelarate, I am sure you understand that I can't be ruing the stats of my company with Uber trying to fix the fact that you are irresponsible and can not even manage your on times.So please understand if my stops, signal lights and speed in the streets and freeways are totally smoth like they would be with any car Uber would put in the streets controled by a computer, the way they actually want and are working to get :p

I am actually joking, I don't care about this report, it won't change the way I drive, but I know it would get some pax mad when they are telling you that they are late and you show no intentions of change a bit your driving style :wink:
Uber : their own worst enemy.

I suggest we test everyone in corporate headquarters for Cocaine.

IMMEDIATELY !

there must be SOME reason for them
Being so far out of touch with Reality !

Uruber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber : their own worst enemy.

I suggest we test everyone in corporate headquarters for Cocaine.

IMMEDIATELY !

there must be SOME reason for them
Being so far out of touch with Reality !
Nah, it's not cocain, is just that the perception of the world for them is acquired through a computer, so for them all can be changed or controled by numbers, and how you do that? Stats and graphics, and for those you need to collect data, that is what they do, collect data about everything and trying to make everything better with those numbers.

tohunt4me

Nah, it's not cocain, is just that the perception of the world for them is acquired through a computer, so for them all can be changed or controled by numbers, and how you do that? Stats and graphics, and for those you need to collect data, that is what they do, collect data about everything and trying to make everything better with those numbers.
I'm telling you
THEY ARE ON COCAINE !

" I was looking at my bathroom floor tiles when I came up for the idea for the new Uber Logo ".

From top to bottom !

COCAINE !
( corporate is like the 80's all over again )
I can see it from here.

Nonya

Probably my biggest pet peeve is when they want you to rush when they're running late. It's not my fault you're late and I'm not breaking traffic laws for your dumb ass.
Yes the absolute worst! I always think yeah i'm going to wreck my car and get a $300 ticket to earn your $9 - uber cuts because you dont manage your time.

Travis -k

I totally understand that you are late or that you may miss your fly, but unfortunately Uber now is on top of me and the other drivers for the way I brake and acelarate, I am sure you understand that I can't be ruining the stats of my company with Uber trying to fix the fact that you are irresponsible and can not even manage your on times.So please understand if my stops, signal lights and speed in the streets and freeways are totally smoth like they would be with any car Uber would put in the streets controled by a computer, the way they actually want and are working to get :p

Pax know about the reports, they tell you they are late so when they complain to uber to get their refund the data supports it, many antz will drive even worse to make a pax happy.

Why, I have no idea