Dear Lyft, You Suck. Sincerely, Drivers in NJ.

TaylorHamNCheez

Lyft is just as bad as Uber with this price cut. I hope both companies go bankrupt and get bought out by some toy manufacturer and end up being the logistics division for shipping their rubbery products to lucky consumers. Good news is Uber and Lyft would be a great fit for a toy manufacturer and would be able to provide their former driveshare drivers as experienced product testers *and* delivery drivers. Win/win.

Uber00

Yes it's a joke and embarrassing driving for .85 cents it got really bad.

If rates were $1.60 a mile or consistent surges still existed I might still drive.

We had a lot of fun Taylor ham.. my favorite was texting passengers after the blizzard we just had..

Good times

TaylorHamNCheez

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes it's a joke and embarrassing driving for .85 cents it got really bad.

If rates were $1.60 a mile or consistent surges still existed I might still drive.

We had a lot of fun Taylor ham.. my favorite was texting passengers after the blizzard we just had..

Good times
Good times brother! Maybe we should go on an adventure again lol

Tommy Tours

Hey you guys at Uber/Lyft sell the damn company's. Cause you don't know crap about running it. You guys are like Crazy Eddie's hiding the money and prob. going to take off with it. Did you really attend classes in college or were you partying. A great concept these companies had, just flushing it down the drain.:mad: