• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Dear drivers @ SFO Lot

Jordan V

1) I'm tired of waiting in the heat, with my fan blowing in all the stinky piss deliberately spilled on the parking spaces. GAG!

To those doing this: WHY?! Seriously. If you can't be bothered to use a portapotty, drop your F'in piss bottle in the trash! There is a bin within 10 steps of you. Your "clean" piss within hours will have noxious fumes after bacteria go to town on it, and even you won't be able to bear it.

To those who witness this: Please report them to SFO police for littering. You can google their number.

2) If you have a dash cam, and you catch a driver endangering other drivers with illegal maneuvers (examples: suddenly ramming in front of you to cut in line, rushing out of the lot without observing the right of way, using the gas station to cut in line), PLEASE offer the video to the airport police. They'll likely get their airport placard taken away, and possibly fined.

Thank you.

RideshareSpectrum

Anyone stooping so low as to find themselves in the land of battle between sweatpants with dress shoes vs. open toed sandles with dress socks deserves whatever manifests itself.
Come to think of it, if team A switched pants with team B, the whole scene would be a lot less unnerving.
I get the @@@@@@chills just thinking about it.

uber1987

1) I'm tired of waiting in the heat, with my fan blowing in all the stinky piss deliberately spilled on the parking spaces. GAG!

To those doing this: WHY?! Seriously. If you can't be bothered to use a portapotty, drop your F'in piss bottle in the trash! There is a bin within 10 steps of you. Your "clean" piss within hours will have noxious fumes after bacteria go to town on it, and even you won't be able to bear it.

To those who witness this: Please report them to SFO police for littering. You can google their number.

2) If you have a dash cam, and you catch a driver endangering other drivers with illegal maneuvers (examples: suddenly ramming in front of you to cut in line, rushing out of the lot without observing the right of way, using the gas station to cut in line), PLEASE offer the video to the airport police. They'll likely get their airport placard taken away, and possibly fined.

Thank you.
Snitches get Stiches

Jordan V

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Snitches get Stiches
Spillers get Splints. Pissing on the lot will piss off a lot!
Post automatically merged:

Anyone stooping so low as to find themselves in the land of battle between sweatpants with dress shoes vs. open toed sandles with dress socks deserves whatever manifests itself.
Come to think of it, if team A switched pants with team B, the whole scene would be a lot less unnerving.
Those references are too epic for my old brain to comprehende. At the risk of weighing in, I thought everyone drove bare feet. I'm not getting tipped enough to wear pointy-tipped shoes.

Last edited:

Jordan V

This is apparently his default response to all posts now.
Post automatically merged:

I was talking about sanfranant, not you.
Damn you're fast. You replied before I could delete my stupid reply. lol. Sorry, driving donkeys does things to my brain.

SanFranant

You're an interesting one. To think I was defending you for being homeless when everyone was trashing you last week.

Honestly I see a lot of this stuff also and makes me sick. Then I remember I do those types of things also on occasion.

This gig has made me mentally sick

dragnet

Thank you.
Why are you even waiting at the lot? It's a complete waste of time. If I don't get a rematch I'm gone.

Jordan V

Why are you even waiting at the lot? It's a complete waste of time. If I don't get a rematch I'm gone.
I only wait at the lot when I'm in the area and need to eat lunch. Kill two birds with one stone. I'm opening my mouth to eat, and all those stinky piss fumes enter my lungs, and I drop my lunch.

dragnet

I only wait at the lot when I'm in the area and need to eat lunch. Kill two birds with one stone. I'm opening my mouth to eat, and all those stinky piss fumes enter my lungs, and I drop my lunch.
Only twice have I tried to wait at the lot for a ride. Both times I got too impatient after about 20 mins and left.

uber87j

Anyone been doing this long enough to remember when we wore Dress pants, shirt and shoes? I started in 2014 and used to dress very well to drive, now I just wear jeans and T-shirt.
However, some lazy drivers wear shorts and a baseball cap or sweat pants.
My has the quality of drivers gone down, but what can you expect when we are paid so horribly?

SanFranant

Anyone been doing this long enough to remember when we wore Dress pants, shirt and shoes? I started in 2014 and used to dress very well to drive, now I just wear jeans and T-shirt.
However, some lazy drivers wear shorts and a baseball cap or sweat pants.
My has the quality of drivers gone down, but what can you expect when we are paid so horribly?

Shorts are bad? I think I have worn shorts everyday since moving to California