Dealing with regular riders

pizza guy

This probably doesn't apply to city drivers but if you actually make money doing this in the suburbs you probably have lots of repeat riders.
How do you deal with repeat riders who are just plain bad riders? I go out of my way for people that live in my apartment complex (5,000 people) and accept everything because it is likely I'll drive them again. Most are well educated on pool and many tip.
I have a pool customer who I used to drive to work for about $5 but the last 4 requests I was lazy and collected 2:15. Easy money but what if learns. Isn't that guaranteed 1 star?

CigarBoxJimmy

I do have a decent number of "regulars" in the burbs. Nothing prearranged, but by driving at the same times you run into the same people, especially commuters.

Fortunately the worst I have is one who never drops the pin in the same spot twice. The name is very unique and she does get close. Knock on wood I haven't had one I wouldn't drive again. I have had a couple savages that find a way to unseat my weather tech floor mats practically under the driver's seat...like they were wrestling back there. Not worthy of a 1 star.

Prius13

Had a guy that I would drive to his uncle's restaurant and tavern. Never tipped. I think the guy lost his driving privileges. Then daytime job work got busy and I could no longer Uber in the morning rush hour. Haven't seen him since.

Chicago-uber

I have a guy who lives 2 blocks away from me..

Drove him 3 times I think. Always wants to make a quick stop for Red Bull and off to work 3 miles away. Never tipped.

Then 1 day he ordered on Lyft. Wow. Ok. I mentioned that you can leave tip on app. Never got that tip. Lol

Couple days ago I got his request on uber. Since I can't see address I accepted, when I saw it Was him, I cancelled. :rolleyes:

qiaoxiaopang

I have a guy who lives 2 blocks away from me..

Drove him 3 times I think. Always wants to make a quick stop for Red Bull and off to work 3 miles away. Never tipped.

Then 1 day he ordered on Lyft. Wow. Ok. I mentioned that you can leave tip on app. Never got that tip. Lol

Couple days ago I got his request on uber. Since I can't see address I accepted, when I saw it Was him, I cancelled. :rolleyes:

Great job! Serves that cheap bastard right for being a cheapo.