Dead today

jking05

@@@@ yeah no pings in the last 3 hours. Might as well head to the tit shack buffet for lunch or run my car into a pole and collect gubament disabiwity

Last edited:

5 trips in 4 hours, lame.

Stopped at AZA as 2 Allegiant flights were coming in 5 min apart and I wasn't far away. 2 cars ahead of me when I arrived. 45 min later, still 2 cars ahead of me. Not a single ride from 2 arrivals for anyone. 13 cars sitting here now.

Phxdriver

Yes it sucks I have sat in my house most of the day logged in about 5 hours only 5 trips so far and only made $75. I guess some you miserable dummies would call this hard work.

UbaDriver

$84 in 4 hrs busy for me!

Once again! We all know who is directly paying you.

These computer must have directly set the Algorithms for you to get all the big rides!

I would say it over and over again. But what more can I do with a person who is touting these rideshare companies for their livelihood?

Yes it sucks I have sat in my house most of the day logged in about 5 hours only 5 trips so far and only made $75. I guess some you miserable dummies would call this hard work.

We know who's paying you too!

UberFlunky

Had two rides of hurricane evacuees today. Depending on the extent of the damage in Florida to things like golf courses and resorts, there may be a little bump in business this year. Then again, our resorts are mostly full through the season already so maybe not.

Jdemonto

These computer must have directly set the Algorithms for you to get all the big rides!

I would say it over and over again. But what more can I do with a person who is touting these rideshare companies for their livelihood?

Hey Uber and Lyft pays me! How? I drive!

Just because your failing at rideshare doesn't mean others can't succeed!

Phxdriver

I think your momma is Paying ACHUMA she is trying to get a winner next time.

My day finished much better than it started. Had a $52 run from AZA to northwest Scottsdale, but shutout on DF coming home. Near home, and willing to do another local trip, I had to cancel on a 1.2X return trip to Scottsdale. No way I wanted to go back up there again, and return in rush traffic. Day was long enough already. Managed $90 in a full day of driving. Took too many breaks though. :smiles:

ACHUMA

This sh!t is a joke. Hopefully they onboard even more drivers to keep up with all this steady demand!

Not surprised to see some fish stories floating around on here today. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20170907-230353.png

just_me

$111.74 in about 7 hours. That includes deadheading from Maricopa.

Attachments

• IMG_0078.PNG
    IMG_0078.PNG
    15 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0079.PNG
    IMG_0079.PNG
    34 KB · Views: 77

ACHUMA

My day finished much better than it started. Had a $52 run from AZA to northwest Scottsdale, but shutout on DF coming home. Near home, and willing to do another local trip, I had to cancel on a 1.2X return trip to Scottsdale. No way I wanted to go back up there again, and return in rush traffic. Day was long enough already. Managed $90 in a full day of driving. Took too many breaks though. :smiles:

With all due respect, thats not impressive considering the bulk of your money came from 1 ride that was nothing but sheer luck you got it. In the right place at the right time. Thats not skill or data or intel or any of these other pointless buzzwords these mule boys love to throw around as if this job isnt mostly luck of the draw.

Without that ride you basically would have spent all day to make $38 GROSS before gas and future expenses. Hardly anything to brag about.

AP92

With all due respect, thats not impressive considering the bulk of your money came from 1 ride that was nothing but sheer luck you got it. In the right place at the right time. Thats not skill or data or intel or any of these other pointless buzzwords these mule boys love to throw around as if this job isnt mostly luck of the draw.

Without that ride you basically would have spent all day to make $38 GROSS before gas and future expenses. Hardly anything to brag about.
I love you and I think your sexy

Jdemonto

Pulled $206 with tips. That's even taking two hours off for dinner! Still a long 11hr+day.

Some of this job is luck, most of this job is predicting where common rides are generating to and from.

#intel

Protip:want intel? Spend your off time researching events

Phxdriver

Pulled $206 with tips. That's even taking two hours off for dinner! Still a long 11hr+day.

Some of this job is luck, most of this job is predicting where common rides are generating to and from.

#intel

Protip:want intel? Spend your off time researching events
Offtime researching events? Who has time for that. I am so busy playing on the computer waiting for my next ping I don't have time for that.

Who's bragging? Just showing the trip was real. I had about $40 gross at the time, but A few more hours of driving to do. Who knows what I'd have ended up with without going to BFE Scottsdale and getting no return ride.

Of course I was lucky to get the $52 ride. We all get good and bad trips, gotta take the good with the bad, right?

Off to a good start today in spite of a late start:

Screenshot_20170908-073709.jpg

Jdemonto

Offtime researching events? Who has time for that. I am so busy playing on the computer waiting for my next ping I don't have time for that.

I could say the exact same thing! But I won't! When I wake up in the morning, I spend hours a day building a database of events. I am done for the next three months. Some of the info can be fed into my calendar, Like sporting events.

The info I have still needs expenses added for the last 7 months.

My calendar info is priceless!

Really, anyone that invests time into their craft can do the same thing. I just took the initiative to control my income.

So, are some of my rides luck?

Yes/no!

Only if I didn't know about an event! Some are internal events and not searchable.