• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Dead day 3 hours HAMILTON $27 total

Guddy

Very true. Hamilton has saturation. Too many drivers. Less rider. Burlington busy but $5 zone. Go oakville mississauga.

MUGATS

After 9 months on the shelf for a low rating I found a loophole to become an Uber driver again. Just open a new email account. Also, found a loophole to profit wildly at Uber EATS. Not bad for 1 food delivery eh?
Nobody believes this.

Vavvav

Actually I was banned for a 4.46 rating. Yes, that is correct. I opened a new email account and was reinstated. It really is that simple. No loophole. Checkout this trip.

Niagara has guaranteed promos for food delivery. If you hang out in Welland there are very few pings. Still get paid because the only requirement is that you are online and accept 75 percent of pings. No pings, you still get paid! Doing nothing wrong.

Attachments

Moontwitter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually I was banned for a 4.46 rating. Yes, that is correct. I opened a new email account and was reinstated. It really is that simple. No loophole. Checkout this trip.

Niagara has guaranteed promos for food delivery. If you hang out in Welland there are very few pings. Still get paid because the only requirement is that you are online and accept 75 percent of pings. No pings, you still get paid! Doing nothing wrong.
It really depends, you need minmum online time.

westend

I worked in Hamilton Friday night 8 30 till 2 Am 130.00 Sat at 8 30 first trip to Harbor Castle downtown gridlock everywhere came back to Oakville and back downtown Gridlock like I have never seen $130 for the night bigger miles more gas and wear and tear on my brain. I don t know how Toronto drivers make the money they claim to.

Guddy

I worked in Hamilton Friday night 8 30 till 2 Am 130.00 Sat at 8 30 first trip to Harbor Castle downtown gridlock everywhere came back to Oakville and back downtown Gridlock like I have never seen $130 for the night bigger miles more gas and wear and tear on my brain. I don t know how Toronto drivers make the money they claim to.
GTA drivers makes more because more demand and longer rides. Hamilton more drivers less demand. Short rides low pay. And bad roads. No more Hamilton. Not worth. Lyft promo riders are cheap in Hamilton.

westend

Today wed was the slowest day I have ever had in the Hammer any other people find the same thing

theonearmedman

Hamilton is dead, road conditions are worst. repair flat tire often. Uber should pay more in Hamilton.
And they think they can afford a 1 billion + investment in LRT system when we have the worst roads here.

But I agree too many drivers in Hamilton now. It used to be good I could make a ton of money just driving students everywhere not having to go far either but it's not what it used to be. The cities need to start regulating number of lisencing because Uber won't they will just keep adding drivers.