Deactivation?

lyfter91

So I’ve been reading through some of the deactivation posts since I recently got deactivated and I was curious if anyone has any advice. I was deactivated for my driving record check which Lyft had performed when they hired me and I haven’t had any tickets or accidents since. Would anybody know anything about this or maybe if I can challenge this?

lyfter91

I was updating my license (had it renewed) and then they had messaged me saying that they reviewed my driving record again and something was flagged. But when I reviewed what they provided along with my own personal copy from the DMV I don’t know what would violate their safety standards since the last thing I have on my record was from 2011 which was “Being judged as a habitual offender” (I received a couple speeding tickets and drove with a rejection sticker). But don’t have anything on there since.

Pinapple Man

I was updating my license (had it renewed) and then they had messaged me saying that they reviewed my driving record again and something was flagged. But when I reviewed what they provided along with my own personal copy from the DMV I don’t know what would violate their safety standards since the last thing I have on my record was from 2011 which was “Being judged as a habitual offender” (I received a couple speeding tickets and drove with a rejection sticker). But don’t have anything on there since.
You cost too much for their "blanket" insurance company. They are probably going to start cleaning house of bad drivers. Lyft self insures but they have a company that pays out over $1,000,000. Per month. Had an insurance adjuster, that works here in California and I asked why do we have such a high deductible?

lyfter91

You cost too much for their "blanket" insurance company. They are probably going to start cleaning house of bad drivers. Lyft self insures but they have a company that pays out over $1,000,000. Per month. Had an insurance adjuster, that works here in California and I asked why do we have such a high deductible?
Even though I have no points on my driving record? This isn’t really something that can’t be fixed or addressed via anything on their website. Like insurance takes into consideration the car you drive, your age, gender and a whole bunch of other things. So not sure what I can do??

fairsailing

Well, two years with Lyft, and because there was some kind of typo in my DL a message appeared that they were checking my DMV record and I needed to fix it. Of course "it" was never defined. So I contacted support, and they said they fixed "it" and the checking DMV message disappeared. There was no reason to pull my record, so I suspect they were doing a very thorough sweep for insurance purposes as indicated above. It sounds like they may have tightened up their criteria too, sorry lyfter91, not very fair.