• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Deactivated

uber78

So today around 6 o'clock pm my account said that I was not active. So I looked where it says support I emailed them they emailed me back saying their investigating an issue with me and pax just because I was being sarcastic and texted them saying "thanks for the tip" and the fking pax told on me. Do u believe this shit

UberEGV

Got what you deserved. As they said, 1 star them though it means shit to anyone. We're picking up regardless of stars due to greedy Uber taking more of our $ and giving shit incentives.

Cross your fingers and toes about getting let back on. Learn from it too. Never text only call anyone. Texts leave a trail as a call could be anything.

T

TwoDollarRides

Why are so many drivers greedy about tip? nO pax owe you tip , and when you try too hard it shows the cheapness and no one likes that. I even had few pax mentioning how they hate the cars with tips signs all over the car.
So it's ok for billionaires and billion dollar companies to be cheap, or to exhibit "cheapness" as you so eloquently stated; however, when someone not of royalty or wealth begins to broach such a topic, the hand of the lord, sorry I mean owner, falls hard and swift. Love it!

UberEGV

Tips are earned. I get them regularly but not as often as maybe we'd all like. Then again, I do mostly airport runs so maybe it's a difference in clientele?

Dunno or care. We're in it to drive and make a fare which is guaranteed. Anyone whiny about tip should bash support nonstop so they add it in an update.

pizza guy

Tips are earned. I get them regularly but not as often as maybe we'd all like. Then again, I do mostly airport runs so maybe it's a difference in clientele?

Dunno or care. We're in it to drive and make a fare which is guaranteed. Anyone whiny about tip should bash support nonstop so they add it in an update.
Airport runs definitely tip better. Both more frequent and better amounts.

UberEGV

I guess my thoughts are no one in life owes you shit. Everything must be earned.

Something I've lived by and it's done me well thus far. Saves from disappointment in my instances as well, I think.

kcdrvr15

Got what you deserved. As they said, 1 star them though it means shit to anyone. We're picking up regardless of stars due to greedy Uber taking more of our $ and giving shit incentives.

Cross your fingers and toes about getting let back on. Learn from it too. Never text only call anyone. Texts leave a trail as a call could be anything.
If you call them thru the app, the uber network not only keeps a record of the call but records it as well. Found out the hard way, got deactivated by fuber, when they reviewed the complaint found out they also recorded the call...

Fuzzyelvis

So today around 6 o'clock pm my account said that I was not active. So I looked where it says support I emailed them they emailed me back saying their investigating an issue with me and pax just because I was being sarcastic and texted them saying "thanks for the tip" and the fking pax told on me. Do u believe this shit
Should've told uber they DID tip you and you were so grateful you thanked them.

Why are so many drivers greedy about tip? nO pax owe you tip , and when you try too hard it shows the cheapness and no one likes that. I even had few pax mentioning how they hate the cars with tips signs all over the car.
Shows the cheapness? But Uber without a tip IS cheap. Ridiculously so. If pax don't like to be reminded of that they should walk.

pizza guy

If you call them thru the app, the uber network not only keeps a record of the call but records it as well. Found out the hard way, got deactivated by fuber, when they reviewed the complaint found out they also recorded the call...
Good, so they have all the recordings of the idiots who admit they don't know the difference between north and south despite having a map right in front of them on the app.

T

TwoDollarRides

If this is true I'd have a huge issue. It's illegal, in IL to record either parties on a phonecall without both sides having knowledge.

So, either that's not true or I smell another huge lawsuit coming their way yet again.
This would be trolling. By definition. In the other post I was simply replying to your initial comment. Which seemed to be a violation of the terms of service as it indeed states "not to confront anyone." But I guess I have to report it for any consequence. I'm not though. Because it doesn't bother me. I can hold my own.

Anyways. There's nothing illegal about recording calls. You'd be surprised at just how much of your information is free by law and also by the occasional hack and or act of stupidity. </troll>

pizza guy

If this is true I'd have a huge issue. It's illegal, in IL to record either parties on a phonecall without both sides having knowledge.

So, either that's not true or I smell another huge lawsuit coming their way yet again.
That's very true, but I think in the fine print we might give them permission.

Fubernuber

Thats the dumbest thing i have seen thus far. Its a notch below drivers textint "hi what is your destination"